Project Guide Creation V2.0

Wasn't in the mood to play much today, so I decided to start working on my 1st guide. Decided to make one for Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and have added some of the basics and finished a couple of the specific trophy descriptions so far. Also added my first video and learned how to tag trophies and all that. Might take a while since I'm planning on doing a detailed collectible portion of the guide, but at least I've started on it.

Please add me to the participants list in the OP.  :)

Added, good luck!

• Like 1

Well you can sign me up. Currently busy with a guide. Not sure if i'm going to finish it, but i guess i might sign up anyway since i do write the odd guide once in a while. Guide i'm currently busy on, ZTD puzzle solutions guide.

Oh, someone's already doing ZTD guide?!

DAMN YOU AMAZON AND YOUR SCREW UPS!

Nice! I took a look at your guide and I must say it looks very good :) Sadly I don't have the game, so I won't be able to make use of it (but maybe I might one day?).

I did a bit more rewriting and with the first guide already published I'm a little tempted to publish mine and await judgement :unsure:. But I think I'm going to sleep on it one more time and do a final proofread tomorrow.

Thanks! :) If you plan on buying the game, this might be the right time. It's part of the Big in Japan sale and only costs €2,49 at the moment.

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

Interesting, may I participate in this project as well? :)

1. Sen no Kiseki II - Trophy Guide
  2. Legend of Cold Steel II - Overall Walkthrough
  3. Legend of Cold Steel II - Trophy Guide

Think of making guides (supplement, strategy, walkthrough, ranking system, and trophy guide) for some history-related games such as Legend of War: Patton, History: Great Battles Medieval, and Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence. However, I doubt I have enough free time to do it nowadays, so ignore this list for now. :facepalm:

I would also like to join, I have never written a trophy guide thou so dont blame me if something goes wrong :P I can write for Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, I saw it doesnt have a guide and I like to start that game soon so might as well try this :) I will start making it somewhere next week if thats ok.

Think of making guides (supplement, strategy, walkthrough, ranking system, and trophy guide) for some history-related games such as Legend of War: Patton, History: Great Battles Medieval, and Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence. However, I doubt I have enough free time to do it nowadays, so ignore this list for now. :facepalm:

If you decide you'd like to do a guide for Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence, I'd be glad to lend a hand and do some of the work for you if you want some help.  I'm slowly working my way through that Platinum.

Interesting, may I participate in this project as well? :)

1. Sen no Kiseki II - Trophy Guide
  2. Legend of Cold Steel II - Overall Walkthrough
  3. Legend of Cold Steel II - Trophy Guide

Of course you can participate! I plan on doing Legend of Cold Steel #1 sometime this year, so a guide waiting for me for the 2nd would be awesome! Did you order the collector's edition with the fancy box that has a slot for the second one in it?

I would also like to join, I have never written a trophy guide thou so dont blame me if something goes wrong :P I can write for Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing, I saw it doesnt have a guide and I like to start that game soon so might as well try this :) I will start making it somewhere next week if thats ok.

Added! If you need help there are tons of resources in the OP and you can always look at other published guides for help too.

Sign me up :) I'll be working on a trophy guide (Syberia II) and a walkthrough guide (also Syberia II).

Awesome! Added, good luck!

I'll join. The game I'll attempt to write a guide for will be one piece burning blood (The game isn't on my profile yet because I've been practicing for a speedrun im doing tommorow)

Added! Good luck with your speed run!

Since Saints Row Gat out of Hell is coming to PS+, I've started working on a guide about it. Hoping to finish it before PS+ is updated.

Awesome, updated! I made the mistake of doing Gat out of Hell right after I did Saint's Row IV, so I was already super bored from collecting all the orbs.

Awesome, updated! I made the mistake of doing Gat out of Hell right after I did Saint's Row IV, so I was already super bored from collecting all the orbs.

Thanks :D. I played it 1-2 years after SR4, so it wasn't that annoying to collect them all. If I did it right after SR4, I'd probably put the game on hold for a long time :lol:.

If you decide you'd like to do a guide for Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence, I'd be glad to lend a hand and do some of the work for you if you want some help.  I'm slowly working my way through that Platinum.

Thank you for suggestion :) , however, if I plan to write guides for a game, I tend to do it alone.

One of the reasons is I can upload my guides to the "other site" to fulfill a promise to a best friend there; therefore I don't want to ask for permission or something in order to do that. Besides, solo guide writing is my style (selfish and greedy, I guess :facepalm: ), however,I don't mind to help other guide writers for the guides which I don't plan to write (only if I know useful tip).

If I write guides for this game, I must replay the entire game again on another acct in order to test the condition to unlock the trophies. As you already know this game is not a short game, so I don't think I start doing it this year. If you want to make a guide for this game, please don't mind me and write one for other ppl's sake. :)

I still have a good memory about this game's quests and trophies, if you have some troubles trying to trigger certain quest or something, please feel free to ask.

I wish I had more time to write guide for Legend of War, then it can be published on July 4. But figuring out the ranking system requires a lot of time to do it :( . People want to see how the ranking system work, not the estimated info.

Here is little fan-service, hopefully, it encounters more ppl to play this game :P

[Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2057%2034%20AM_zpsw

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2058%2005%20AM_zpso

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2058%2031%20AM_zps4

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2058%2047%20AM_zpsy

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2059%2003%20AM_zpss

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2059%2021%20AM_zpsa

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2059%2033%20AM_zpsb

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2059%2042%20AM_zpsf

Photo%20Jun%2006%203%2059%2055%20AM_zpsm

Photo%20Jun%2006%204%2000%2005%20AM_zpsh

Photo%20Jun%2006%204%2000%2018%20AM_zpsr

Photo%20Jun%2006%204%2000%2031%20AM_zps0

Photo%20Jun%2006%204%2000%2048%20AM_zpsl

Of course you can participate! I plan on doing Legend of Cold Steel #1 sometime this year, so a guide waiting for me for the 2nd would be awesome! Did you order the collector's edition with the fancy box that has a slot for the second one in it?

Thank you :)

Yes, I did.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31007-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-lion-heart-editions/page-2#entry840666

Also this

Cold%20Steel%202%20Order_zpsmb8nvewv.png

As Satoshi Ookami said, I'm stealing copies again :devil:

I wished they released a Limited Edition with some special stuffs instead of that fancy box.

Edited by hasegawa2010

I really need to hurry up with finishing SAO: HF so I can write my guide and get a piece of that nice premium cake while it's still warm. :D

Can I get added to this please? I'm writing a guide for oreshika, just have to refresh my memory a bit first D:.

Also, I love your profile picture. :D Great taste in VNs.

• Like 1

One of the reasons is I can upload my guides to the "other site" to fulfill a promise to a best friend there; therefore I don't want to ask for permission or something in order to do that. Besides, solo guide writing is my style (selfish and greedy, I guess :facepalm: ), however,I don't mind to help other guide writers for the guides which I don't plan to write (only if I know useful tip).

As a person that has more familiarity with the "other site", how do you find the process when making a guide here or there? Like, is their system a lot more strict?

Edited by GarciaFever

Can I get added to this please? I'm writing a guide for oreshika, just have to refresh my memory a bit first D:.

might as well join since i am currently writing a guide for Gundam Breaker 3

Added you both. Good luck!

The thread has unlocked  :hidden: - Enough to fill a hotel (25 participants joined!) *Trophy music noise yay!*