Project Guide Creation V2.0

So, I go online and the first thing I see is 7 messages in the Guide Team subforum about a certain LastSurvivor submitting a guide  :lol: . 

I am so sorry, I had submitted the guide originally and saved it but it had still shown up as unpublished even afterwards. It took 6 more tries afterwards for it to finally show up as "awaiting review". xD

Edited by Taiga Aisaka

Woohoo, managed to convince two other guide team members to post here, now to wait for the thread trophy to pop :D.

Now everyone knows how to troll the guide team :awesome:

Fun fact: did you know the guide team has a function that can put a guide at 'Unpublishable', which means you can't submit it for review until we change the status? :awesome:

• Like 3

Hello! I am fairly new to this website but so far i really like it, and would like to give a little bit back to the community by writing a guide. I wanted to do one for the original Borderlands since there are guides for 2 and the Pre-Sequel, but not the first game.

I have written guides for other websites in the past, but it's been a while since i've written one and i've never written one for a site with such an extensive guide writing and review system, so it could take me a while. You guys run a tight ship here. Plus i work alot but there is no time limit though so that's ok, right?

Either way, i noticed this thread and figured i would throw my name into the hat? As long as im eligible that is.

Added! Welcome to the event.

Mmh... I started a Dead Space 2 guide like two months ago and never got around to finishing it. Still got all my notes and will finally give it a go. :D

Welcome to the event! Also you progress the trophy  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (3/4)

It's been a while since I wrote a guide, but me and CC-135 released a guide for Trials of the Blood Dragon last week: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4544-Trials-of-the-Blood-Dragon-Trophy-Guide  ;) PS: Dragon-Archon did not force me to leave a comment here  :P

Let me know if you plan on writing a guide! I think writing a guide with more than 1 person will have some kinda of special reward? But what do I know, I'm just a Seabear. Also you finished the trophy  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (4/4)

Woohoo, managed to force two other guide team members to post here, now to wait for the thread trophy to pop :D.

Fun fact: did you know the guide team has a function that can put a guide at 'Unpublishable', which means you can't submit it for review until we change the status? :awesome:

I fixed it for you.

The guide team unlocked a trophy!  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (Have 4 different guide team members post to the thread)

• Like 4

Well you can sign me up. Currently busy with a guide. Not sure if i'm going to finish it, but i guess i might sign up anyway since i do write the odd guide once in a while. Guide i'm currently busy on, ZTD puzzle solutions guide.

You need some help to write a Zero Time Dilemma Trophy Guide, I just finished the game so let me know.

Shots fired :awesome:

No one said you need to troll repeatedly :awesome:

Interesting fact actually... if that is the case, does the guide publisher need to contact the guide team personally so they can change it?

Or there is some 'Plz forgive meeeee' button? =D

Shots fired :awesome:

No one said you need to troll repeatedly :awesome:

Interesting fact actually... if that is the case, does the guide publisher need to contact the guide team personally so they can change it?

Or there is some 'Plz forgive meeeee' button? =D

Try me, I dare you :devil:.

You can leave a comment in the guide about it and we check periodically, once in a while, or eventually :P. It's also possible to send a PM.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

This looks interesting. I've always played with the thought of writing a guide, so I might give it a shot now that there's an event for it. :D

So yeah, feel free to add me to the list of participants. I still need to pick a game, though and it might take a while since I'm still working on my SAO:HF plat. :P

[Edit:] I think I'm gonna pick Rune Factory Oceans as the first game I'm gonna write a guide for. I still need to plat that game first, though.

Also, I really love the idea of those thread trophies.  xD

And just because I'm curious I'm gonna write this here:

Polo

:wave:

I sent you a PM about the RF:O guide. Hopefully we can collaborate? =D I'm mostly looking to improve upon the more time consuming and difficult parts required for the platinum.

Edited by MMDE

My first guide has been submitted for review. Hoping it doesn't get denied or have too many errors. Fingers crossed. 

Took a quick glance and it's denied ... jk :P. Though I spotted some things you can adjust in the meantime:

1. Add a link to the video creator's YouTube profile in the credit.
  2. Remove the blank lines at the end of some trophy descriptions.
  • Like 1

Took a quick glance and it's denied ... jk :P. Though I spotted some things you can adjust in the meantime:

1. Add a link to the video creator's YouTube profile in the credit.
  2. Remove the blank lines at the end of some trophy descriptions.

Thanks for the tips. Added links to the video creators and believe I removed all of those blank lines. Not sure how they got there and completely overlooked that when I was proofreading. Being my first attempt at a guide of any kind, any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated. 

Awesome idea, sign me up. Im thinking about making a guide for Trillion God of Destruction.

Did you use the method where you boosted 1 character by going to the dungeon over and over again so that your first dummy kill gave you like 6666xp?

I sent you a PM about the RF:O guide. Hopefully we can collaborate? =D I'm mostly looking to improve upon the more time consuming and difficult parts required for the platinum.

I'm totally fine with a collaboration, so you can mark this in the main post if you like, NerdRage04. :)

• Like 1

I've submitted my guides for Jak 3 and a trophy walkthrough for The Unfinished Swan's Minimalist trophy!

Currently awaiting review, links will work once the guides are published.

Your Jak one has gone up (and a Tomb Raider one went up just now - the team is working hard again *_*), looks very impressive :D I'd just like to comment on one part, however:

Struggling with some challenges? As long as you have an Orb Search side mission available, there is a glitch present in the remastered version of Jak II and Jak 3 (i.e. PS3 and Vita versions of the game, NOT present on original PS2 version) allowing you to duplicate earned Orbs.

The orb glitch for picking up the orbs at 0:00 did exist on the PS2 version though :)

• Like 1

We should do a Dynasty Warriors Next guide together with BumperKlever :awesome:.

Fine with me lol :D

Did you use the method where you boosted 1 character by going to the dungeon over and over again so that your first dummy kill gave you like 6666xp?

I only just started playing today. But yhea, im using that method atm. Got about 120 tokens atm so that should give me 24 runs through the dungeon.