Project Guide Creation V2.0

I am now writing a trophy guide for Kancolle Kai (艦これ改). Trophy list is Here

The contents is almost finished but English is not my main language. Any help from someone whose main language is English so s/he can read over and do a thorough edit of the wording is appreciated. Preferably player of this game or the browser version. Thanks :) .

Good luck with the guide :D.

Update: The contents is completed. Before it can be published for review, unfortunately the help on grammar/spelling checks seems busier than expected.

Therefore any new help for English checks? Thank you.

Just a small question. Should I use the 'DLC required' tag on every trophy in a DLC pack in which trophies can only be earned when you own the DLC? (like here)

That's up to you. Ever since DLC trophies have been separated from the main trophy list, that tag isn't mandatory anymore. At the start of the guide system it was possible to add DLC trophies to the main guide, but it was changed due to it becoming really messy. AFAIK only 2 guides survived the purge:

• Like 1

That's up to you. Ever since DLC trophies have been separated from the main trophy list, that tag isn't mandatory anymore. At the start of the guide system it was possible to add DLC trophies to the main guide, but it was changed due to it becoming really messy. AFAIK only 2 guides survived the purge:

Okay, I guess I'll put the tag on all trophies then. I think that looks better.
  • Like 1

Been busy with the holidays. Ill be posting an update plus the December trophy list tomorrow.

Dragon, does the guide voting start next month?

"Tomorrow" has gone already. I want my December trophy list :( And the update too if it's not a really sad, tragic one.

• Like 3

Just published 3 guides ... and there are still 5 remaining T_T.

My Kancolle Kai (艦これ改) trophy guide has submitted to review now. :)

Ok, I can't guarantee it'll be published today as lots of people suddenly decided to submit a guide on the last day before the Guide of the Year Awards, but we'll do our best.

The Guide of the Year Awards 2016 nomination thread is up. Feel free to nominate any guide published between December 2 2015 and December 1 2016 that you think should be the best/most helpful one. A full list of guides can be found in the thread.

Those changes have now been made  :)

Ok, thanks :D. Platisfaction already created the nomination thread about 8 minutes before this post, which means this guide won't count for the GotYA 2016. But there's always next year.

• Like 2