Project Guide Creation V2.0

Keep forgetting a lot of guide submitters hang around here, thanks again Dragon for being around most of the time :P

My Kancolle Kai (艦これ改) trophy guide has submitted to review now. :)

Working on a few more improvements with wording at the moment but you're published now!  :yay:  Thanks for helping kkchan with the guide Brandon

My FIFA 15 guide has finally been published! Thanks to BlindMango for the helpful advice.

No problem! And congrats!

My Frobisher Says! - Super Fun DLC and my Frobisher Says! - Mega Fun DLC trophy guides have been published :)!

Thanks for your comment on the guide, I'll keep it in mind!

No problem! =D

Edited by BlindMango

Nobody panic, Let's do this!

:hidden: - Who Needs a Plat is now at 8/10.

Updated

My Amazing Spider-Man 2 guide has been published! Yay!

Nice! Added!

Also the Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars guide has been unpublished, so it can be removed from the Hall of Fame.

Why was it removed?

"Tomorrow" has gone already. I want my December trophy list :( And the update too if it's not a really sad, tragic one.

Trophy list will be written as soon as I get this updated up. Busiest time of the year at work, plus I manage more than 1 store now. I just want to play games all day and chat with you all.

I also definitely positively didn't get a girlfriend, nope no way. Friend zone forever.

No, I totally did. 

My FIFA 15 guide has finally been published! Thanks to BlindMango for the helpful advice.

Nice! Great work, premium bubble gum incoming.

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $255/???

My Dead Rising 2 guide was also published. Finally have one on the board. :)

Nice! Added!

My Frobisher Says! - Super Fun DLC and my Frobisher Says! - Mega Fun DLC trophy guides have been published :)!

Thanks for your comment on the guide, I'll keep it in mind!

Nice, Ill put em on the board. I think this unlocks, Who Needs A Plat?

I will be writing the next trophy list right now. I will also be revealing how to obtain every single trophy (Dragon can choose to reveal or not reveal his) but I would hate for this thread to linger into the new year and slowly lose its interest among all of you. I got really busy towards the end of the year, but It has been fun. Let's finish strong!

I want the information to be as correct as possible for people to look back on. Please let me know if there are any errors. I also think I forgot to highlight people's names who got premium membership from writing a guide the last couple months. Please let me know who you are, anyone past Max654 on the participants list. Also let me know if you aren't on the participants list. 

Okay, writing that holiday trophy list now!

Until then, we unlocked another on the main list! 

:gold: - We can fill a library (Create 75 guides/supplements/Walkthroughs during the event) Earned by PSNP on December 2nd 2016! 

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 4

Working on a few more improvements with wording at the moment but you're published now!  :yay:  Thanks for helping kkchan with the guide Brandon

Thanks for help of Brandon and advice from guide team. :D

So can I call myself a guide writer now?

One more question: If I think of anything worthy to add in the guide (other than clarify things) later on, can I put them on it?

• Like 2

Nobody panic, Let's do this!

Updated

Nice! Added!

Why was it removed?

Trophy list will be written as soon as I get this updated up. Busiest time of the year at work, plus I manage more than 1 store now. I just want to play games all day and chat with you all.

I also definitely positively didn't get a girlfriend, nope no way. Friend zone forever.

No, I totally did. 

Nice! Great work, premium bubble gum incoming.

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $255/???

Nice! Added!

Nice, Ill put em on the board. I think this unlocks, Who Needs A Plat?

I will be writing the next trophy list right now. I will also be revealing how to obtain every single trophy (Dragon can choose to reveal or not reveal his) but I would hate for this thread to linger into the new year and slowly lose its interest among all of you. I got really busy towards the end of the year, but It has been fun. Let's finish strong!

I want the information to be as correct as possible for people to look back on. Please let me know if there are any errors. I also think I forgot to highlight people's names who got premium membership from writing a guide the last couple months. Please let me know who you are, anyone past Max654 on the participants list. Also let me know if you aren't on the participants list. 

Okay, writing that holiday trophy list now!

Until then, we unlocked another on the main list! 

:gold: - We can fill a library (Create 75 guides/supplements/Walkthroughs during the event) Earned by PSNP on December 2nd 2016! 

Yay, looking forward to the new trophy list AND finally getting to know just what we need to do for some of those trophies :P

Congratulations on the allegedly non-existant girlfriend then.

I will be unlocking the ability to see how to earn each trophy. I would hate for the thread to lose its appeal once the new year starts. There will be a mini trophy list update in January which will be super easy, but I hope to get this wrapped up by the end of January. If we all decide to keep this going, then we will, I learned a lot from this event, so if we do a round 2, there will most likely be a better set up, and of course premium soup for first time writers. Until then, let's get this years finished up! 

Some adjustments will be made to make some of these a little more possible given the time constraints I am putting in. Even more adjustments will be made towards the end of the month.

*Main List*

:hidden: - Pop Star (a post reached 30 or more likes)

:hidden: - ...Maybe forever? (All other non DLC trophies have been earned)

:hidden: - One game to join them all (Write a guide for a game that was involved in some other event in some way)

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $255/??? (All other non DLC trophies have been earned, stacks with ...Maybe Forever)

:hidden: - Lucky 777's (a guide has 7 likes 7 favorite and 7 views or a combination there of) This one can be changed if we have any at 555 or 666

DLC 1

:hidden: - Summer was fun 12/16 (Earned all DLC trophies)

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? (Write a guide for a game that is a 9/10+ difficulty or requires 500 or more hours) All guides since the beginning are eligible

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf *Not telling*  :P  :P

:hidden: - Conquering Summer (Write a guide for the "Summer Writer's Club DLC")

DLC 2

:hidden: - Are they even human? 7/10 (Earned after all trophies are earned)

:hidden: - You got this! (Message a member that has half finished a guide and convince them to finish it)

:hidden: - You did it! (The member has published their guide)

DLC 3 (We missed a lot on this one)

:hidden: - Only 365 More Days! 5/21 (Get all trophies)

:hidden: -That gave me shivers. (Post a comment with a spooky story)

:hidden: - Now way will I sleep tonight. (Post a comment with a spooky video)

:hidden: -This is Hell (Create a guide with a 10/10 difficulty) All guide are eligible

:hidden: - Trick... (Post a comment asking for a trick)

:hidden: - or Treat? (Post a comment asking for a treat)

Here is a hint for the next two.

:hidden: - Did you get that reference Satoshi? 

:hidden: - Either he did, or someone else must have.

:hidden: - *Spooky Scary Skeletons (A member modified their avatar to include a spooky skeleton!)

:hidden: - *We All Float Down Here (A member inquired about buoyancy “Do they float?”)

:hidden: - *The Number of the Beast (A guide was written for a game that requires 6/66/666 hours, OR 6 playthroughs, OR is a 6/10 difficulty) We can stack this in some way with Lucky 777's

:hidden: - *A REAL Horror Marathon (Participants wrote 3 guides for games with a 50/100 or worse on Metacritic) All guides eligible

:hidden: - *Camp Crystal Lake Survival Guide (Write a guide for any survival horror game)

:hidden: - I can't write this, too spooky (Write a guide for this spooky event)

Any guides written since the start of the event are eligible for any of the above trophies. Do some research to see if your guide(s) apply!

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for!

DLC 4 - Super-exciting-holiday-extravaganza-a-thon-event-thing!

:hidden: - Aren't the Holidays Grand!?

:hidden: - Grandma must be cooking

:hidden: - Santa?

:hidden: - You look Cozy!

:hidden: - Nice Hat!

:hidden: - Festive Cheer

:hidden: - The Elves

:hidden: - Nice List

:hidden: - Naughty List

:hidden: - Naughty.. but Nice?

:hidden: - Merry Christmas!

How to obtain these trophies will be unlocked on December 25th. No peaking until then!

I was going to write a few trophies to help out people who wrote a guide during this event for the year end Guide Contest, but I didn't want to be accused to rigging the votes  :hmm:

Dragon, if you have any cool ideas to add the the trophy list let me know  :)

EDIT: Now that everyone knows how to unlock them all, I will be putting a limit on how many trophies people can earn, especially the trophies that only require posting something. Share the love everyone.

One more question: If I think of anything worthy to add in the guide (other than clarify things) later on, can I put them on it?

Nice job to you both! Premium sour patch kids incoming kchan. 

:hidden: - Break the Piggy Bank - $265/???

Edited by NerdRage04

You're officially a guide writer now! =D

Also yes, feel free to add anything you'd like to your guide whenever you want to. It won't get moved back to unpublished or anything like that, it will stay published.

You're officially a guide writer now! =D

Also yes, feel free to add anything you'd like to your guide whenever you want to. It won't get moved back to unpublished or anything like that, it will stay published.

:silver: - Santa? (Create an avatar with both a Santa hat and a beard) Earned by BlindMango on December 2nd 2016!

We are now level 17!

B9JURcB.png

• Like 1

So many trophies...

So I guess the screenshot of my guide having 777 views yesterday won't count for Lucky 777's? Awww :(

Also, does Blindmango float? It would certainly be a treat if he could :P

In case that image does though...

erFa5QZ.jpg

Edited by ratchet2425
  • Like 1

Why was it removed?

It turned out to be severely lacking in helpful information, so it was unpublished until the writer revises it.

I think this unlocks, Who Needs A Plat?

Nope, it does not.

I'll reveal it after you reveal the requirements for  :hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf.

:hidden: - One game to join them all (Write a guide for a game that was involved in some other event in some way)

:hidden: - Now way will I sleep tonight. (Post a comment with a spooky video)

:hidden: - Trick... (Post a comment asking for a trick)

:hidden: - or Treat? (Post a comment asking for a treat)

:hidden: - *Spooky Scary Skeletons (A member modified their avatar to include a spooky skeleton!)

For One game to join them all the Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - Hollow Mission and Implement guide was written while participating in the Let's Finish SAO Hollow Fragment.

Scary enough?

Trick or treat? :awesome:

Does this one count? It's a skeleton dragon with some rotting flesh here and there:

LAbTm4U.png

Dragon, if you have any cool ideas to add the the trophy list let me know  :)

Ok, I'll think about it.

• Like 1

We are now level 17!

B9JURcB.png

VIT+5 :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5366-FROBISHER-SAYS-Mega-Fun-DLC-Trophy-Guide

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5365-FROBISHER-SAYS-Super-Fun-DLC-Trophy-Guide

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5330-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Trophy-Guide

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5331-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Kurisu-DLC-Trophy-Guide

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/5332-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Frau-DLC-Trophy-Guide

And I'm leaving KanColle and Grand Kingdom for the next update so we can have update out of non-Plat games only :awesome:

Vita-tan is going strong, buhehehe  :devil:

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf *Not telling*  :P  :P

LOL

:hidden: - You got this! (Message a member that has half finished a guide and convince them to finish it)

:hidden: - You did it! (The member has published their guide)

I guess I can work these out. I have half finished Adventure of Mana guide which probably needs to be finished :awesome:

Here is a hint for the next two.

:hidden: - Did you get that reference Satoshi? 

:hidden: - Either he did, or someone else must have.

LOL, I didn't even know about these =D

Spooky Booooooooooogie!

I can use my favorite yuri seiyuu ship :awesome:

43500.jpg:42080.jpg

psycho-pass-episode-5.jpg

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 12/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, ratchet2425 said:

So I guess the screenshot of my guide having 777 views yesterday won't count for Lucky 777's? Awww :(

Also, does Blindmango float? It would certainly be a treat if he could :P

In case that image does though...

Reveal hidden contents

erFa5QZ.jpg

I may have to find a way to make the 777 trophy do able, or maybe it will just be the hardest trophy!

I wondered that to, does Blindmango just float around?   :bronze: - *We All Float Down Here (A member inquired about buoyancy “Do they float?”) Earned by ratchet2425 on December 9th 2016!

On 12/2/2016 at 5:33 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

It turned out to be severely lacking in helpful information, so it was unpublished until the writer revises it.

Nope, it does not.

I'll reveal it after you reveal the requirements for  :hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf.

For One game to join them all the Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - Hollow Mission and Implement guide was written while participating in the Let's Finish SAO Hollow Fragment.

Scary enough?

Trick or treat? :awesome:

Does this one count? It's a skeleton dragon with some rotting flesh here and there:

LAbTm4U.png

Ok, I'll think about it.

Look at Dragon, trying to get a bunch of trophies in one post.

:silver: - One game to join them all (Write a guide for a game that was involved in some other event in some way) Earned by Team #4 for their Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment - Hollow Mission and Implement guide on December 9th 2016!

:bronze: - Nice Hat! (Comment with a santa hat) Earned by Dragon-Archon on December 9th 2016!

:bronze: - *Spooky Scary Skeletons (A member modified their avatar to include a spooky skeleton!) Earned by Dragon-Archon on December 6th 2016!

:bronze: - Now way will I sleep tonight. (Post a comment with a spooky video) Earned by Dragon-Archon on December 6th 2016!

psst, let someone else win trick or treat!!

Oh, and I guess I will reveal how to unlock a certain trophy.

On 12/3/2016 at 2:18 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

VIT+5 :awesome:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5366-FROBISHER-SAYS-Mega-Fun-DLC-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5365-FROBISHER-SAYS-Super-Fun-DLC-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5330-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5331-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Kurisu-DLC-Trophy-Guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5332-Phantom-Breaker-Battle-Grounds-Frau-DLC-Trophy-Guide

And I'm leaving KanColle and Grand Kingdom for the next update so we can have update out of non-Plat games only :awesome:

Vita-tan is going strong, buhehehe  :devil:

LOL

I guess I can work these out. I have half finished Adventure of Mana guide which probably needs to be finished :awesome:

LOL, I didn't even know about these =D

Spooky Booooooooooogie!

I can use my favorite yuri seiyuu ship :awesome:

43500.jpg:42080.jpg

psycho-pass-episode-5.jpg

:bronze: - Did you get that reference Satoshi? (Satoshi got the reference) Earned by Satoshi on December 9th 2016!

:bronze: - Either he did, or someone else must have. (Someone figure out the SpookiBoogie anime reference) Earned by Satoshi on December 9th 2016!

I'll do the update this time-

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 18 somehow OVER MAX
DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX
CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 17
ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 17
STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 17
MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 16
SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 16
SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 16
EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX
LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNGcheck

We are now level 18!

M2YvivN.png

These trophy icons are looking pretty cool!

:bronze: - You look Cozy!  (Post with an avatar wearing a cozy coat) Earned by Satoshi on December 6th 2016!

Edited by NerdRage04
Satoshi's Trophy
  • Like 1

On 10.12.2016 at 0:59 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

And as I promised, I deliver :awesome:

VIT +2
MAG +1
SPR +1
SPD +1

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 20 somehow OVER MAX
DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 7 MAX
CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 17
ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 17
STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 17
MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 17
SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 17
SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 17
EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX
LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNGcheck