Project Guide Creation V2.0

Guide I finished - Star Wars Racer Revenge

Guide nearly finished - Star Wars Jedi Starfighter

Guides planned and gathering resources for in order of when I'll write them

1. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Directors Cut (100%)
  2. Yooka-Laylee (PS4 Plat)
  3. La-Mulana EX (Vita Plat)

Edited by Dreggit

On 8/19/2017 at 9:30 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

More SAO guides for me :awesome: 

And as Kirito-kun no.1 promises, he delivers :awesome: 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6136-sword-art-online-hollow-realization-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6253-accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-trophy-guide

I demand 2 trophies, one for successfully publishing 2 guides within short time frame and second for being ultimate Kirito-kun :awesome:  :awesome::awesome: 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And as Kirito-kun no.1 promises, he delivers :awesome: 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6136-sword-art-online-hollow-realization-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6253-accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-millennium-twilight-trophy-guide

I demand 2 trophies, one for successfully publishing 2 guides within short time frame and second for being ultimate Kirito-kun :awesome:  :awesome::awesome: 

In that case I'd like a trophy for reviewing both of them back-to-back :awesome: .

If anyone is doing a Resident Evil Revelations PS4 guide I can help out. I completed the Campaign now to finish Raid mode. I actually just started a guide for it. It might take me a while and any help is welcome.

The campaign trophies are almost done, I do need to add more detail but I am getting ready for work while typing this. so it will get an overhaul before publishing.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

So I have some news. I tried really hard to update this thread and try to come up with decent times during the week to keep it going, but I still can't find the time to keep with it. I was promoted 2 days ago again and enrolled for my Masters degree, I am finding zero time to update this let alone play games in general. If someone wants to take over and start a new thread you are more than welcome too.

Really sorry everyone!! I wish I was rich and just stayed home all day ???

• Like 2

On 9/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, NerdRage04 said:

So I have some news. I tried really hard to update this thread and try to come up with decent times during the week to keep it going, but I still can't find the time to keep with it. I was promoted 2 days ago again and enrolled for my Masters degree, I am finding zero time to update this let alone play games in general. If someone wants to take over and start a new thread you are more than welcome too.

Really sorry everyone!! I wish I was rich and just stayed home all day 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png

i understand I was promoted a few months ago myself and it killed my game time as well.

This topic seems to have died. I just finish Revelations guide too, got it published today.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11.10.2017 at 1:56 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Forgot to mention it here, but the Ys VIII Vita guide has been published. I'm also working on a PS4 guide with viech54, which isn't just a copy-pasted version, as the PS4 version of the game has more content and trophies.

Yep, we're working on the guide. If things go somewhat as planned, it should be done next week. I'm currently in chapter 4, that's where the real differences between PSV and PS4 start. By the way, Drachon-Archon, do you want me to report my progress to you or just tell you when I'm done?

18 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Yep, we're working on the guide. If things go somewhat as planned, it should be done next week. I'm currently in chapter 4, that's where the real differences between PSV and PS4 start. By the way, Drachon-Archon, do you want me to report my progress to you or just tell you when I'm done?

I'd prefer updates once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this has restarted. Or at least it says it has since September. I presume that we are working on the same same 'trophy list' since it hasn't been wiped though I imagine at some point it might have a sequel/season two or so on.

I might be wrong as I haven't had time yet to go over all the new posts since last I visited.

I could see there being an upcoming 'dlc' trophy list in which several of the hidden trophies could be:

- to have a participants guide featured in the PSNP Guide of the Year 2017 awards 

- to have a participants guide be a finalist

- to have a participants guide win

:hmm:

Of course, I'm more or less a low-key pawn on the chessboard of the guide game and nothing I've done yet I don't think has contributed significantly to this or has notable significance if it already has. I really should be more interactive on the forum but it's hard to find time.

Edit: caught up (wasn't much turns out) look forward to a complete update soon

Edited by Dreggit

I've been so behind on this entire thread since my Disgaea 4 guide so i'm not sure if it's still ongoing or not buuuuut, i've done a few more after that one but i'm currently half way through an Akiba's Beat trophy guide. I must say, using my phone's Memo feature helped me a lot recently.

Edited by YaoiGod

• 1 year later...
On 7.9.2016 at 1:19 PM, Dennis-nine-five said:

Hi, I wanted to start a trophy guide for Retro/Grade with TheLastSurvivorD as a team soon ^_^

That would be my first guide. I want to get used to guide system [...].

I am not sure in how far this thread is still active but it encouraged me to even start on my first guide Retro/Grade together with TheLastSurvivorD and we finished it today ?

Official post:

Edited by Dennis-nine-five
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone interested in helping me out with the Tennis World tour 2 trophy guide I am writing. The guide is mostly done but English isn't my native language and I could use some help on this ?

Is anyone interested?

45 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone interested in helping me out with the Tennis World tour 2 trophy guide I am writing. The guide is mostly done but English isn't my native language and I could use some help on this 1f601.png

Is anyone interested?

If you are interested, you can join our discord server. There should be guys here who are willing to help and collaborate with you and help with your guide.

https://discord.gg/ueS6deby

Edited by RavenScythe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Is anyone interested?

I'm happy to help. I'm on the Discord and have written a guide before (just one, but it was recent :)).

I also love tennis and have been considering playing the game.  Let me know on Discord or PSN.