Project Guide Creation V2.0

This is pretty cool! Everyone has done a great job at making guides for games that don't have guides yet over these past years, but there's still a lot left so this is a cool way of doing it! That being said, good guides certainly take a lot of time to make, so be sure to really try to perfect them before you submit them to us - don't rush or do a mediocre job on a guide just because you want a thread trophy for instance, things like that won't be approved!  :P

A lot of people like community events though, so I'm slightly concerned about this overwhelming us, haha but it really shouldn't so long as your guides are good quality. Basically, the better your guide is, the faster it will get approved because that means we won't have to edit it as much or give you as much feedback on things you need to fix. The less work we (the guide team) has to do on each guide, the faster guides get through the queue - so the quality of your guide is very important and you'll want to spend a lot of time on that.   ;)

Remember a guide needs great formatting, spelling, grammar, details, and so on. So keep that in mind! As NerdRage said in his fantastic post, you can see info on those things under How do I write a guide? along with guides that are already published for an example. Best of luck! 

I don't think there will be a huge amount in influx of guides as they take more work than a platinum and each guide takes different amount of time to write. 

Also, you increased the requirement for  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (1/4) I wonder how you earn the rest of this trophy  :hmm:

I think I got the gist of it, and it sounds really interesting. So count me in. :D

ill join

Added! What game do you think you will write a guide for?

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 1

I don't think there will be a huge amount in influx of guides as they take more work than a platinum and each guide takes different amount of time to write. 

Also, you increased the requirement for  :hidden: - We are in Hollywood! (1/4) I wonder how you earn the rest of this trophy  :hmm:

Added! What game do you think you will write a guide for?

Does it qualify if I'm already a good way in it? If so, then Dead Rising 2. If it doesn't, then I'm going to have to think of a game in my backlog that doesn't have one. xD

EDIT: Can my name be changed to TheLastSurvivorD in the participant list? I'm known by that name a little bit better.

Edited by Taiga Aisaka

I was planning to do guides anyway so... why not?

1) Sora no Kiseki SC http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4146-%E8%8B%B1%E9%9B%84%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC-%E7%A9%BA%E3%81%AE%E8%BB%8C%E8%B7%A1-SC-Evolution

2) Madoka Battle Pentagram http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2346-%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4%E7%89%88-%E9%AD%94%E6%B3%95%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A9%E3%81%8B%E2%98%86%E3%83%9E%E3%82%AE%E3%82%AB%E3%80%80The-Battle-Pentagram

Depending on the length of the event, I may have other guides planned (all Japanese Kiseki games at least).

I've always wanted to write a guide, but I've never really started one before. I guess because I believe I'm not that good at it? (But you never really know unless you try right?) So I'd like to try and write one for Shütshimi. I know you state that it would be okay to essentially write a guide for whatever because almost everything is eligible, but I'd like to know if I should even write this one because people might not be interested and... (ugh, who am I kidding I'm probably going to write it anyway).

I will join in as well. I thought I made a post already, but I guess I must have had it confused with the other thread in which I did leave a post for.

The game I will be working on is Mighty No. 9

Edited by GarciaFever

This looks interesting. I've always played with the thought of writing a guide, so I might give it a shot now that there's an event for it. :D
So yeah, feel free to add me to the list of participants. I still need to pick a game, though and it might take a while since I'm still working on my SAO:HF plat. :P
[Edit:] I think I'm gonna pick Rune Factory Oceans as the first game I'm gonna write a guide for. I still need to plat that game first, though.
Also, I really love the idea of those thread trophies.  xD

And just because I'm curious I'm gonna write this here:

Polo

:wave:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

I'm slogging through a guide for Armello.  Slowly.  Unlike most of my other guides which were written, completed, and submitted in a very short span of time, this one is taking a while.  Partially because I keep having to go back to the PS4 and fire up the game to double-check something, but mostly because my muse is not helping me out here.

The moral of the story?  The speed of my writing (and the inspiration behind it) is directly correlated to my muse's performance.  When she sleeps, my writing slumbers as well.  When she nudges me, things get done quickly and (sometimes) brilliantly.

I'm slogging through a guide for Armello.  Slowly.  Unlike most of my other guides which were written, completed, and submitted in a very short span of time, this one is taking a while.  Partially because I keep having to go back to the PS4 and fire up the game to double-check something, but mostly because my muse is not helping me out here.

The moral of the story?  The speed of my writing (and the inspiration behind it) is directly correlated to my muse's performance.  When she sleeps, my writing slumbers as well.  When she nudges me, things get done quickly and (sometimes) brilliantly.

If it's any help you can borrow my muse, I just caught it.

Jak_captures_the_Muse.jpeg

• Like 1