thegirlruka

It's Time ot Party with 2 Platinums: f (Vita) and F 2nd

You've been added.

Vocaloid is the reason I buy Vita <3 . So yes [Idol Sounds]

Project Diva f (Japanese version)

Project Diva F 2nd

Project Diva X

IA/VT Colorful

Just wondering: How about Miku Miku Hockey?

You've been added. I didn't want to add Miku Miku Hockey as a special because it's not a rhythm game like the rest of the games.

count me in.. All plat

-diva f (eng)

-diva f2nd (eng)

-diva x (eng n jpn)

-IA/VT

how about taiko no tatsujin and persona4Dance , they got vocaloid in there   xD. LOL

Added. P4DAN is part of the persona pp as onii-chan said. I'm not sure about Taiko. I considered adding it since it was suggested by Miku, but she's been banned from the forums. No one's really said anything about it since. I wouldn't be against adding it if people wanted it in the PP.

With the localization announcement for Future Tone, it'll no longer count towards Import-ant. It's now a requirement for the platinum+ rank, World Is Yours. It isn't required for the basic platinum rank, Rin-chan's Number 1 Fan, but having it 100% completed will count as a bonus platinum for the ranking. For example, if you have PDF, PDX, and Future Tone then you'll be at Idol Sounds rank. If you have 5 platinums and Future Tone then you will still be cursed by Aki-tan, though.

I would like to sign up

Title: Idol Sounds
Games:

初音ミク -Project DIVA- f Trophies
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
IA/VT COLORFUL

I also have the following:
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f Trophies (Vita)
初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone

I am also working on:
うた組み575 (1 trophy to go, most likely never get it)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X ( I have a long way to go for this one)
Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live (Was waiting for all stages but might get back to it soon)

Thanks

EDIT: As for standard Taiko (not the idolm@ster ones) these games have a section of Vocaloid songs on them 10 - 20 songs so you could add them as a bonus award but out of like 70 songs it is only a smart part

Edited by fisty123

Welp, just waiting to enter the finals in THTL before I pop what I've got left of the IA/VT Colorful plat.

Now to decide whether to work on X or Uta Kumi 575...

On one hand, X will likely make me want to beat myself with my controller out of boredom because of all the grind, but on the other hand, 575 will likely stress me the fuck out.

EDIT: I also have the Future Tone 100%. Not sure if that does anything since I'm only at three plats unless kuuhaku is generous and lets me count IA/VT as prepped even though it's not for PRD.

Edited by Walt the Dog

I would like to sign up

Title: Idol Sounds

Games:

初音ミク -Project DIVA- f Trophies

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

IA/VT COLORFUL

I also have the following:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f Trophies (Vita)

初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone

I am also working on:

うた組み575 (1 trophy to go, most likely never get it)

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X ( I have a long way to go for this one)

Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live (Was waiting for all stages but might get back to it soon)

Thanks

EDIT: As for standard Taiko (not the idolm@ster ones) these games have a section of Vocaloid songs on them 10 - 20 songs so you could add them as a bonus award but out of like 70 songs it is only a smart part

You've been added. You actually qualify for The Curse of Aki-tan since you have 4 platinums and Future Tone. Congratulations! You're one of the first few people who have qualified for that! You also qualify for I'll F-f-ƒ You♪ (For Reals) and have been added to that.

Welp, just waiting to enter the finals in THTL before I pop what I've got left of the IA/VT Colorful plat.

Now to decide whether to work on X or Uta Kumi 575...

On one hand, X will likely make me want to beat myself with my controller out of boredom because of all the grind, but on the other hand, 575 will likely stress me the fuck out.

EDIT: I also have the Future Tone 100%. Not sure if that does anything since I'm only at three plats unless kuuhaku is generous and lets me count IA/VT as prepped even though it's not for PRD.

0RraRs7.png

I checked your list and it's a little too far from what I'd consider ready to plat. If you can show a screenshot of how far you are in Step Up Play on each difficulty then I might give you the rank up. You're missing what's arguably the only difficult trophy in the game, so if you post screenshots that show you've done the hard part of that trophy then I'll consider it ready to plat.

And for both of you, I've been (slowly) working on a trophy and song guide for utakumi. The song guide is pretty much just screenshots of every word building section on all three lengths that are edited to show the order that the kana need to be placed in. I will definitely finish it within my next 10 plats. Hopefully that'll make it easier for everyone to plat.

I'll also be (slowly) looking over the lists of everyone who has already joined the pp to see if they can advance in rank with the change to how Future Tone counts.

Edited by kuuhaku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How did I not see this before now (well, I didn't see project platinum in the first place, but still...)

Already plated Diva F and Diva F2, and got 100% in Future Tone, so... Time to Party?
Recently ordered IA/VT, and trying now and then to get the last trophy for X so hopefully I'll go up a rank soon enough :3

(Also got Mirai DX for 3DS, sadly that doesn't have trophies)

Edited by Zanreo

13 hours ago, Zanreo said:

How did I not see this before now (well, I didn't see project platinum in the first place, but still...)

Already plated Diva F and Diva F2, and got 100% in Future Tone, so... Time to Party?
Recently ordered IA/VT, and trying now and then to get the last trophy for X so hopefully I'll go up a rank soon enough :3

(Also got Mirai DX for 3DS, sadly that doesn't have trophies)

9 hours ago, shadow23498 said:

Sign me in too

I got already:

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f

I've added you both.

And for everyone else who is wondering why they were mentioned, I changed the links in the OP to @Name and mentioned you instead of just having the link there.

• Like 1

tfw you're mentioned and it's just names being changed to mentions for some reason. :P

In any case, I noticed that my IA/VT plat and my Japanese Future Tone completion weren't factored in. I have both F plats, the F 2nd plat, the IA/VT plat, and the FT completion, which should put me at four points + bonus point for FT, which should have me in gold.

I guess that mention was useful for something after all; never would've noticed otherwise. :P

35 minutes ago, Wdog-999 said:

tfw you're mentioned and it's just names being changed to mentions for some reason. :P

In any case, I noticed that my IA/VT plat and my Japanese Future Tone completion weren't factored in. I have both F plats, the F 2nd plat, the IA/VT plat, and the FT completion, which should put me at four points + bonus point for FT, which should have me in gold.

I guess that mention was useful for something after all; never would've noticed otherwise. :P

I could have sworn I updated you :hmm: It must have been during the forgotten times right before the site update. Well, you're updated now.

Please sign me up. Here's my list:

Project DIVA f (Japanese)

Project DIVA f (Western - Vita)

Project DIVA F (Western - PS3)

Project DIVA F 2nd

Project DIVA X

I think I achieved requirements for "Idol Sounds" and "I'll F-f-ƒ You♪ (For Reals)".

23 hours ago, NetEntity said:

Hm, what? I've been mentioned? 

Ah, yes. I'll need my stats changed a bit - I have two plats now, f and f2 both.

You've been updated.

Just now, JoaoQuique said:

Please sign me up. Here's my list:

Project DIVA f (Western - Vita)

Project DIVA F 2nd

Project DIVA X

I think I achieved requirements for "Idol Sounds" and "I'll F-f-ƒ You♪ (For Reals)".

You are correct and have been added.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2017 at 4:25 AM, Arwen1123 said:

I would like to sign up !

I have :

Thanks ! :)

Sorry, this post got lost in my notifications. You've finally been added.

22 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

And just got done with IA/VT :3

You've been updated.