Project of Desperate Platinums

Satoshi Ookami

Update:

Did plat Ultra Despair Girls

Just one more!

I've got Dangan 1 and 2, and Virtue's Last Reward platted.

Added!

Will be adding the plat of VLR to my collection anytime soon . Going to buy Danganronpa 2 also and in the future Ultra Despair Girls to add to this project  :lol:

Then start adding soon :awesome:

• Like 2

Addeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

You definitely should! Nipponese games must take priority :awesome:

Lol.  I move back there in a month so I'll be able to get access to them easily.  So I'll probably take you up on that then.  But right now... time constraints.  It takes my brain a lot longer to process Japanese so I have to take the games slower. 

Edited by HatiRagnarsson

Lol.  I move back there in a month so I'll be able to get access to them easily.  So I'll probably take you up on that then.  But right now... time constraints.  It takes my brain a lot longer to process Japanese so I have to take the games slower. 

Oh, kono rakkiiiiiii yarouuuuu! xD

Screw time, play all the games! :D

Zero time dilemma finished !

So Plat rank for me :)

Ohoho! Much quick :awesome:

Oh, kono rakkiiiiiii yarouuuuu! xD

Screw time, play all the games! :D

Ohoho! Much quick :awesome:

hm a week or something like that .  game was way shorter than expected . And i didnt like it that much . it was a good game but im little bit dissapointed ! what ever .

hm a week or something like that .  game was way shorter than expected . And i didnt like it that much . it was a good game but im little bit dissapointed ! what ever .

WUUUUUUUUUUT?!

WHAT A BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENT!

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Like yea, it was shorter than VLR or 999 but that was so Uchi could only concentrate on finishing the loose ends rather than starting something new =D

WUUUUUUUUUUT?!

WHAT A BLASPHEMOUS STATEMENT!

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!

Like yea, it was shorter than VLR or 999 but that was so Uchi could only concentrate on finishing the loose ends rather than starting something new =D

sorry for that . but in my opinion the puzzle rooms way to easy . the story starts very very slow .  And the ending was ... meh .  !  Its was still better han most games i have played but after VLR i was expecting atleast same level of quality.

sorry for that . but in my opinion the puzzle rooms way to easy . the story starts very very slow .  And the ending was ... meh .  !  Its was still better han most games i have played but after VLR i was expecting atleast same level of quality.

Yea, puzzles were easy. That's something all of us pretty much agreed on.

This is one thing that definitely shouldn't have been changed to appeal to western audience.

But story IS supposed to start slowly :P You can't just get all the answers at the start :P

Sign me up please, I have VLR and Danganronpa 1. I own Danganronpa 2 (which I have started but have a long ways to go), and just bought ZTD but I don't have the Danganronpa spin-off yet. 

I do hope 999 comes to Vita, as I liked the game more than VLR. Don't get me wrong, VLR was a great game with a fun, mind%&^* story, but I didn't like how part of the story turned out.

Maybe I'm too much of a hopeless romantic, but I had hoped for a better ending to Junpei catching up with Akane. And it wasn't like she wanted to be "just friends", she just forgot him as she moved onto more important things like saving the world. I thought that was heartbreaking... poor Jumpy. :( I felt a bit like the writers were just messing with fans of the first game with that story development. 

I also liked the characters in 999 more overall I think, but again, "second best" between 999 and VLR is still HIGH praise for VLR in my book. Hopefully ZTD will be the best one yet, or at least a worthy close to the trilogy.

sign me up please

games completed:

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Welcome to Despair!

Sign me up please, I have VLR and Danganronpa 1. I own Danganronpa 2 (which I have started but have a long ways to go), and just bought ZTD but I don't have the Danganronpa spin-off yet. 

I do hope 999 comes to Vita, as I liked the game more than VLR. Don't get me wrong, VLR was a great game with a fun, mind%&^* story, but I didn't like how part of the story turned out.

Maybe I'm too much of a hopeless romantic, but I had hoped for a better ending to Junpei catching up with Akane. And it wasn't like she wanted to be "just friends", she just forgot him as she moved onto more important things like saving the world. I thought that was heartbreaking... poor Jumpy. :( I felt a bit like the writers were just messing with fans of the first game with that story development. 

I also liked the characters in 999 more overall I think, but again, "second best" between 999 and VLR is still HIGH praise for VLR in my book. Hopefully ZTD will be the best one yet, or at least a worthy close to the trilogy.

You will understand everything in ZTD :awesome:

Sign me up for Silver rank, Danganronpa 1 and 2 showed me true despair.

I might try out the Zero Escape franchise once 999 get's released for the Vita. I don't really want to read through lot's of text region-locked into German on my 3DS...

Oh yea, Nintendo region lock, such despair.

Added (and to the long waiting list for 999 on Vita xD)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...