How long are the two add-on stories?

Dreakon139

Really? Wandering around the internet it seemed like more people were averaging about 45 minutes to an hour. What difficulty did you play on?

On normal, although that time is based on the last time I played them, so you could add 20-30 more minutes if you want. Now, on professional, they take more than an hour.

• 2 months later...

It took my co-op partner and I all day almost to beat both stories on Professional. The final sequence in Desperate Escape is particularly nasty.

I was just chatting to someone earlier today who also said that Desperate Escape on professional is a bear-and-a-half as well. May have to hunker-down and check it out.

• 6 months later...

I was just chatting to someone earlier today who also said that Desperate Escape on professional is a bear-and-a-half as well. May have to hunker-down and check it out.

It is a different kind of hard than Lost in Nightmares. In Desperate Escape you are stuck in that small-ass area and it's flooded with baddies. And then the executioners show up.

In Lost in Nightmares you have next to no weapons so you really have to work together. It's definitely more in the thread of "survival" horror.

• 3 weeks later...