Can both players in split-screen get trophies?

Andifep

I know this was possible on xbox 360, but I just played the game with a friend and the trophies only popped up for me. This was a huge problem in Resident Evil Revelations 2 where only 1 player got the achievements/trophies. 

I want to know is it possible on current gen.

Yes it unlocks, but if you joined half of the mission that mission won't be counted for your progress and the chapter trophy won't pop up.

Edit: sorry it doesn't, just tried it out, clearedone mission, did some easy trophies like killing one with a rotten egg and trible kill with a canoster etc, trophies didn't unlock for second player

Edited by BASEL-_-KSA

Actually yes it is possible. You're talking about split screen yes? As in local co-op on two different users on the same console? Then yes. As for online co-op, no. This definitely works in split screen though. 

EDIT: My bad, yes the trophies will not pop for both accounts/users in splitscreen. Whoever loaded up the game will earn the trophies on their account only. Online co-op have seperate requirements too, so even if your friend manages to shoot a driver of a truck for example, you will not get the trophy. The trophies are completely solo based either way you co-op. Sorry for the confusion. 

Edited by HoechlinsButt