Is this game good?

ForbiddenDonut87

Well, I wanted to buy it a few weeks ago on UK store for the ez plat so...

I guess its the same category as sounds shapes stacks

Yea with a 30% rarity it's hard to pass up a game like Volume. And to be fair, SS is a tough, BS game so we kinda deserve 2-3 plats for it.

But yeah Volume is a fantastic game to buy if you're trying to become a grreat & successful trophy hunter.

Edited by GIONAScm2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

VOLUME is a good game, made by the same people who made Thomas is Alone.

That little new piece of information just shot it to the top list of games I want. I only came here to see if it's any good since it's getting a port plus extra levels on VR...

I don't care about easy or difficult trophies, I just want to know about the quality of the game and I enjoyed Thomas Was Alone very much.

Volume is good game especially if you liked vr mission on Metal Gear Solid on ps1. Couldn't really focus on story as you can finish some of the maps before conversations ends and it was bit hard to focus on conversations while you tried to avoid patrols. Might be better to stop everytime conversations comes up if you want to follow story. Conversations are voice acted but I like to read texts and that was harder if you wanted to move at same time.

Plat wise it's easy but I would suggest following collectibles guide as there doesn't seem to be any ingame counters for collectibles. Most are in plain sight but few can be overlooked if you try to rush.

• 4 weeks later...

That little new piece of information just shot it to the top list of games I want. I only came here to see if it's any good since it's getting a port plus extra levels on VR...

I don't care about easy or difficult trophies, I just want to know about the quality of the game and I enjoyed Thomas Was Alone very much.

Don't know if you already noticed but the game is part of the current sale on EU PSN and you can grab it for less than 5 Euros as PS Plus-subscriber:

https://store.playstation.com/cid=EP1161-CUSA02851_00-VOLUMEPS4GAME001

I'm tempted to buy this game but LRG release the limited Vita-physical version on Friday. Now I wonder if I should grab that and sell the game if I don't like it or get the download. :hmm:

Don't know if you already noticed but the game is part of the current sale on EU PSN and you can grab it for less than 5 Euros as PS Plus-subscriber:

https://store.playstation.com/cid=EP1161-CUSA02851_00-VOLUMEPS4GAME001

I'm tempted to buy this game but LRG release the limited Vita-physical version on Friday. Now I wonder if I should grab that and sell the game if I don't like it or get the download. :hmm:

Had not noticed yet. I'm very tempted but I need to control myself and tackle my backlog first. Thanks for the info in any case.

• 1 month later...

It's a perfect Vita game, the comparison to sound shapes works in that it's lots of short levels so you can pick up and play.

Great for handheld quick gaming sessions, doesn't feel like it'll be that long to get the plat either.  It feels like it'll be a PSPlus game at some point down the line.

• Like 1