Hacker Confirmed?

Floriiss

質問は私が直接答えよう。

正し英語はできないので日本語での回答だ。

google翻訳でわからない物は関しては全く理解する事ができない。

このforumの使い方も理解していない。

まず私はネクロダンサーのプレイの殆どをLow%でプレイしている。

アイテム有りとアイテム無しならアイテム無しから始めた方が簡単だと考えたからだ。

>Then I checked the in-game leaderboards to see if he was attempting Coda. His PB was Zone 4-1 already. This is two days after he got the all char low % trophy. Reaching zone 4-1 in just two days is really unlikely, unless he's a long-term Crypt of the NecroDancer player.

私はbolt Low%だけの練習に300時間は費やしている。

これ程bolt Low%をプレイしてからcodaをプレイした者は他にいないだろう。

この経験はcodaにも生かされている。

2日では無いのだ。

>From this point on I was quite sceptical. And what do you do in such situation? Exactly, you start to investigate. I started to take a closer look at his trophy list and noticed something... really extraordinary.

First of all he unlocked both Aria trophies BEFORE Melody. Everyone knows that you first start with Cadence. If you complete her you'll unlock Melody. When Melody has been completed you'll unlock Aria. Now how is it possible that he completed Aria without even beating Melody? That's not possible since Aria is unlocked after completing Melody.

Secondly, same situation, he completed Bolt BEFORE Monk. That isn't possible? To unlock Bolt you first need to complete Monk. Yet he completed Bolt before monk. How?

The only possible explanation I could thinking of, was that he somehow played an all character run and played with those characters first? But the problem is that's not possible. To start an all character run you first need to unlock every character.

あなたはハックを疑う前にゲームの仕様を理解するべきだ。

キャラのunlockはALL ZONEではなくnormalのzone4でも開放される。

FloriissにPS4で取得したtrophy screenshotを送信しておいた。
これでハックの余地が無い事が証明されるだろう。
  • Like 2

So he's basically saying that because he isn't very good with English he will answer your questions in Japanese. You need to understand the mechanics of how unlocking of characters works before saying it was a hack. You can complete the game with a character by doing the normal zone 4 from the stairs to unlock the other characters. He said that after playing Bolt low% for ~300 hours he thinks that it is why it probably made Coda more intuitive as a result.

I just don't know what this means:

[2日では無いのだ]

I know it means 2 days and then something, and google translate is saying "not 2 days." Does he mean to say that because he practiced Bolt low% so much it's not like "2 days", or he has been practicing Coda for longer?

Eh, I believe it. I don't think any of us here can say we practiced Bolt low% exclusively for 300 hours.

かまくらさん、おめでとう。

Edited by Beatmania2dxs
  • Like 1

Japanese isn't my strong point but he tells that because he played Bolt low% for a long time he could stay alive for much longer on Coda. You cant just say he only practised for 2 days.

And in all honesty, I believe him. He has done "Lowest of the low" which means he has completed Bolt low% a lot of times. Get a good build, phasing/bomb/spells and most (mini) bosses are effortlessly beaten on Coda. He went for a different learning curve than other people making his Coda run take less practise overall and you are forgetting that the first people beat her in 2-3 months. They had to figure out tactics, new players only have to copy. So I don't find it all that strange if he beats it within a week.

質問は私が直接答えよう。

正し英語はできないので日本語での回答だ。

google翻訳でわからない物は関しては全く理解する事ができない。

このforumの使い方も理解していない。

まず私はネクロダンサーのプレイの殆どをLow%でプレイしている。

アイテム有りとアイテム無しならアイテム無しから始めた方が簡単だと考えたからだ。

>Then I checked the in-game leaderboards to see if he was attempting Coda. His PB was Zone 4-1 already. This is two days after he got the all char low % trophy. Reaching zone 4-1 in just two days is really unlikely, unless he's a long-term Crypt of the NecroDancer player.

私はbolt Low%だけの練習に300時間は費やしている。

これ程bolt Low%をプレイしてからcodaをプレイした者は他にいないだろう。

この経験はcodaにも生かされている。

2日では無いのだ。

>From this point on I was quite sceptical. And what do you do in such situation? Exactly, you start to investigate. I started to take a closer look at his trophy list and noticed something... really extraordinary.

First of all he unlocked both Aria trophies BEFORE Melody. Everyone knows that you first start with Cadence. If you complete her you'll unlock Melody. When Melody has been completed you'll unlock Aria. Now how is it possible that he completed Aria without even beating Melody? That's not possible since Aria is unlocked after completing Melody.

Secondly, same situation, he completed Bolt BEFORE Monk. That isn't possible? To unlock Bolt you first need to complete Monk. Yet he completed Bolt before monk. How?

The only possible explanation I could thinking of, was that he somehow played an all character run and played with those characters first? But the problem is that's not possible. To start an all character run you first need to unlock every character.

あなたはハックを疑う前にゲームの仕様を理解するべきだ。

キャラのunlockはALL ZONEではなくnormalのzone4でも開放される。

FloriissにPS4で取得したtrophy screenshotを送信しておいた。
これでハックの余地が無い事が証明されるだろう。

First of all I'm sorry for doubting you, but it felt so unreal. I just had to know how you could make progress this fast. Seems like you've been practicing a lot. Good luck on the remaining trophies!

I'll lock the thread now. Case closed.  ;)
  • Like 1