"Lockdown" fixed on PC version with competitive update.

Griffon234

This probably means that it will be fixed on console when the competitive patch rolls out, which means you folks can get your platinums. :D

Also, I heard a few people talk about only getting it in competitive play. I got it this morning in a regular Quick Play game on Hanamura. 

Definitely fixed, got it today.  What sucks is that it looks like 'Double Cap' is now glitched instead.

Had 0 deaths with Pharah on attack on Hanamura (sp?).. no trophy.

Edit:  Never mind, have to be on both points when they are capped.

Edited by Twoapplesnbanana

Definitely fixed, got it today.  What sucks is that it looks like 'Double Cap' is now glitched instead.

Hmmm interesting, I was playing in a party tonight and I'm pretty sure I heard someone say they got that trophy, I'm pretty sure it was attack on Temple of Anubis.

Edited by PF_BLACKHAWK

Were you on each point as they were captured? I'm pretty sure you have to do that too for the trophy.

Were you on each point as they were captured? I'm pretty sure you have to do that too for the trophy.

Damn it.  I goofed up bigtime.. ran off of the 1st point when it was liked 90% capped (all 6 of enemy team was dead) to get to the 2nd point quicker to use my ultimate on them.  Which worked.. but evidently should've waited a second longer on the first point lol.

Edited by Twoapplesnbanana