Big in Japan Sale ( EU)

Vergil

Can someone comment anything on:

Natural Doctrine (PS4)

Lost Dimension (Vita)

If I end up buying anything from this sale will be either of those, since I can't spend much money right now.. and have been wanting them for a while (probably leaning towards Lost Dimension, since it doesn't have online, but would like to hear some opinions on both)..

Still while not as huge discounts as in the US, there's still quite some nice deals! I would go for other games too, but I really can't spend more money..

Natural Doctrine is an RPG with non-conventional battle system, pretty similar to what happened when End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate brought new battle system on PS3.

As for Lost Dimension...

>Atlus

>ENG dub

>Hardin

>GTFO

Okay, now something useful. It's an action RPG with random party traitor. In other words, you can never be sure about your own party in the game =D

Here's gameplay.

In any case, Natural Doctrine is more niche and even more unknown, Lost Dimension has the traitor concept so... both are worth trying.

In any case, Natural Doctrine is more niche and even more unknown, Lost Dimension has the traitor concept so... both are worth trying.

Nearly got the Natural Doctrine, but decided aganist it, cause of the many, many MP trophies. Gah, these things are worse than sunlight.

And as I've swore to not touch any of the Idea Factory\Compile Heart games after the Sorcery Saga torture, I've dodged a barrage of the Money-Leeching Bullets during this sale. Whew.

Still, really refreshing to get a sale that actually has games that you're interested in. Gives you that nice "wide-eyed kid in the toy store" kind of feeling.

It was released on two consoles. One was PS3 well into the lifespan of PS4. And the other one is Vita. You don't get much more hidden gem than that :awesome:

I know, but I'm trying to not buy on PS3 unless I have no other option, to start migrating to the PS4 and avoid building more PS3 backlog.

Natural Doctrine is an RPG with non-conventional battle system, pretty similar to what happened when End of Eternity/Resonance of Fate brought new battle system on PS3.

As for Lost Dimension...

>Atlus

>ENG dub

>Hardin

>GTFO

Okay, now something useful. It's an action RPG with random party traitor. In other words, you can never be sure about your own party in the game =D

You just made me more confused.. I was initially leaning towards Lost Dimension (because of the similarities in gameplay with Valkyria Chronicles), but if Natural Doctrine is as outside of the box as Resonance of Fate, it's hard for me to pass on it..

Nearly got the Natural Doctrine, but decided aganist it, cause of the many, many MP trophies. Gah, these things are worse than sunlight.

And as I've swore to not touch any of the Idea Factory\Compile Heart games after the Sorcery Saga torture, I've dodged a barrage of the Money-Leeching Bullets during this sale. Whew.

Still, really refreshing to get a sale that actually has games that you're interested in. Gives you that nice "wide-eyed kid in the toy store" kind of feeling.

Hopefully there will be 1 other person on the same situation..

Now another question, is there any difference between the Vita and PS4 version of Natural Doctrine?

I really need to think thing out.. and also see how viable it is for me to buy both..

You could create an EU account.

I have one (which I unconsciously omitted from mentioning from my previous comment :facepalm: ).  The main problem is that I don't have more money to spare as of now

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

I have one (which I unconsciously omitted from mentioning from my previous comment :facepalm: ).  The main problem is that I don't have more money to spare as of now

That sucks, luckily the sale lasts for 2 weeks (I think :hmm: ), so maybe you'll have some money by then.

So many games I want that are difficult to get hold of here: Mugen Souls Z, Awakened Fate, HDN Re;Birth 2 P4DAN. I can go on and on.

I definitely recommend P4DAN.

• Like 2

I'm thinking on what to get next for this sale ? I only bought Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita) so far and still got 30 euros left .

I'm thiking more about getting Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Castlevania 2 Lords of Shadows (the 1st on my backlog) and wanted to get Muramasa Rebirth Complete Colection but it isn't on sale , only the normal edition so not sure to get the base game or if the DLC are even worth .

Edited by Jiaho24

I'm thinking on what to get next for this sale ? I only bought Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (Vita) so far and still got 30 euros left .

I'm thiking more about getting Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, Castlevania 2 Lords of Shadows (the 1st on my backlog) and wanted to get Muramasa Rebirth Complete Colection but it isn't on sale , only the normal edition so not sure to get the base game or if the DLC are even worth .

Get Senrans for... plot.

• Like 1

That sucks, luckily the sale lasts for 2 weeks (I think :hmm: ), so maybe you'll have some money by then.

Maybe I will my friend :D

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

As for Lost Dimension...

>Atlus

>ENG dub

>Hardin

>GTFO

Here's gameplay.

Ya, I'm quoting this again :lol:

Just solved my dilema by mistake... I had add both to my cart and when to make the checkout to see if it would allow me to get both with the little money that was on my paypal and end up buying both for the Vita :lol:

Now time to download Natural Doctrine and add it to my trophy list to start a boosting session and hopefully there's someone to boost it with me..

What a great sale and I've now managed to get the last 2 games on my list of PS3 games.

Bayonetta - Finally!! Scheduled for Platinum 61. I'm sure the last time this was on sale was Christmas / New Year Sale (2014/2015). I was going to buy it and then missed it by a day and thought "Well it will be on sale again soon" - 18 months later.....

Lords of Shadow 2 - Excellent, Lords of Shadow scheduled for platinum 65 and now LOS2 for platinum 66

Just waiting on the following DLC:

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - VR Mission Expansion

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - Sam's Side Story

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - Blade Wolf

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Revelations

Should see me through to 2019 :D

Just waiting on the following DLC:

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - VR Mission Expansion

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - Sam's Side Story

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE - Blade Wolf

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - Revelations

Should see me through to 2019 :D

Yeah... I'm starting to think the Metal Gear Rising DLC will never go on sale. I've been waiting for almost 3 years now and they've never dropped in price since the games release, according to psprices.

It's annoying because NA get some of it free -_-

• Like 1