Big in Japan Sale ( EU)

Vergil

Ya, I'm quoting this again :lol:

Just solved my dilema by mistake... I had add both to my cart and when to make the checkout to see if it would allow me to get both with the little money that was on my paypal and end up buying both for the Vita :lol:

Now time to download Natural Doctrine and add it to my trophy list to start a boosting session and hopefully there's someone to boost it with me..

And THIS, children is how you should operate :awesome:

Also... Dilemma... Dilemma, huh? :awesome: I wonder if you had zero time for decision :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

And THIS, children is how you should operate :awesome:

Also... Dilemma... Dilemma, huh? :awesome: I wonder if you had zero time for decision :awesome:

:lol:, I was just half asleep..

Also Dilema (Portuguese) = Dilemma (English), I have the Chrome spellcheck set for both languages at the same time, so it was correctly written.. :lol:

:lol:, I was just half asleep..

Also Dilema (Portuguese) = Dilemma (English), I have the Chrome spellcheck set for both languages at the same time, so it was correctly written.. :lol:

Oh, there was only one m? That wasn't point of the post =D

But that you had Zero Time for your Dilemma :awesome:

I thought it was Dilemna?

But i have been reading so much Japanese lately so what would i know ;)

You mean Jirenma? :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

With the money i have left , like 16 euros , 'i'm thinking of buying Muramasa Rebirth (base game) although i really did want to get the DLC also with the Complete Collection :( But the buying Muramasa now at 9.99 and the 4 DLC packs for the normal price is still more cheaper than the Complete Collection normal price tag (doesn't seem to go on sale ever at all)  so i might pick up the DLC packs later . 

Should i get Castlevania 2 Lords of Shadow ? Is like 4.99 and also i have the physical version of Lords of Shadow Collection sitting on my backlog . I'm temped to get Virtua Fighter 2 to relive my nostalgia days of the Sega Saturn  :D

With the money i have left , like 16 euros , 'i'm thinking of buying Muramasa Rebirth (base game) although i really did want to get the DLC also with the Complete Collection :( But the buying Muramasa now at 9.99 and the 4 DLC packs for the normal price is still more cheaper than the Complete Collection normal price tag (doesn't seem to go on sale ever at all)  so i might pick up the DLC packs later . 

Should i get Castlevania 2 Lords of Shadow ? Is like 4.99 and also i have the physical version of Lords of Shadow Collection sitting on my backlog . I'm temped to get Virtua Fighter 2 to relive my nostalgia days of the Sega Saturn  :D

Definitely, for 5€ is a steal, played it on pc and totally recommended, and you should play the first one too, one of the best hack and slash I've played
  • Like 1

Been playing the Danganronpa games lately for the first time and have been watching Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls for a while to get the full story, but could never constitute the £35.

The sale puts it down to £11.99.

Thank you, based Sony.

Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition worth getting for 5.99 ? I'm not a scrollin shooter player ,i don't remember ever playing any at all but if it's fun and not insanely hard , i might consider buying it . How enjoyable and hard did you find out to be ?

I definitely get soul sacrifice delta, persona 4 G and Natural doctrine. Too bad there is no Dragon's crown

Uhfortunately for those who haven't bought Dragon's Crown yet , it has been delisted from the PStore  :(

Atlus doing BS again.

They need to delist the game so they could remove NISA.

That's why it cannot be on this sale.

It will be back soon, though.

What do you think about DISGAEA 5 ? Is it worth for 24euros? Ive never played any Disgaea so it will be my first game of this saga...

I would say wait. It's the most recent Dis so... there will be many other opportunities for sale.

Or you could get NA version if it ends up on some sale because I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper.

• Like 1

Finally getting Killer is Dead. Curious to see if it is as bad as some people claim it to be, or if Suda51 is just a misunderstood genius.

I liked it, not as good as No More Heroes but still good enough for me. If you are looking to plat it's pretty easy, I only had to mop up a few of the missions on easy and the side quests to get 100% but I didn't really go out of my way at all (I got 100% on steam).

Any of these are worth getting ? Persona 4 DAN ( haven't played P4G yet) , Senran Kagura Bon Apettit , Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair ( haven't played The 1 st, i have PSTV and it isn't compatible, might get The 1st on PC tho ) , Strider ( PS3) ? I have like 19 euros yet to spare yet on PSN . I mostly want to increase The Vita Collection however with quality games of course .

my ps3 isn't reading discs anymore sadly :(

i'm living on digital games for now until I fix or replace the lens with a brand new one.

This is a bit late, but I only now saw it..

There's also a ToS Chronicles (bundle with both games) on the PSN store, and it's usually cheaper then buying both games individually (that was how I got both ToS games). I think that it's still there..

Any of these are worth getting ? Persona 4 DAN ( haven't played P4G yet) , Senran Kagura Bon Apettit , Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair ( haven't played The 1 st, i have PSTV and it isn't compatible, might get The 1st on PC tho ) , Strider ( PS3) ? I have like 19 euros yet to spare yet on PSN . I mostly want to increase The Vita Collection however with quality games of course .

From all those, I think the only one worth it would be the Danganronpa game.. said that, since you said you didn't played P4G, buy that one, or start playing it and save your money for the next sale..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2