Big in Japan Sale ( EU)

Vergil

Anyone knows when the sale ends and what the next one could/will be?

The sale will end in the night from Wednesday to Thursday and the next sale will also come up on Wednesday.

My guess about the sale's topic: Ubisoft-titles. Or Rockstar. Seems like EA (which was before), Rockstar or Ubisoft are the common publisher sales in EU and occur once every two or three months.

The sale will end in the night from Wednesday to Thursday and the next sale will also come up on Wednesday.

My guess about the sale's topic: Ubisoft-titles. Or Rockstar. Seems like EA (which was before), Rockstar or Ubisoft are the common publisher sales in EU and occur once every two or three months.

Okay that's enough time to get tekken tag tournament 2 and if that's the case I might skip the next one then as ubisoft has nothing else I could want besides dlc and rockstar I already have what I want from them :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the reply :D

It says 14th in my store, and it usually ends before that date then, like you should buy the shit you want early the 13th or something at the very least in my experience.

This is a bit late, but I only now saw it..

There's also a ToS Chronicles (bundle with both games) on the PSN store, and it's usually cheaper then buying both games individually (that was how I got both ToS games). I think that it's still there..

From all those, I think the only one worth it would be the Danganronpa game.. said that, since you said you didn't played P4G, buy that one, or start playing it and save your money for the next sale..

I have P4G in physical but haven't start it yet and I don't have Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc also but it's worth getting Goodbye Despair and wait to play it until I played Trigger Happy Havoc on PC probably?

I have P4G in physical but haven't start it yet and I don't have Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc also but it's worth getting Goodbye Despair and wait to play it until I played Trigger Happy Havoc on PC probably?

Ok, lucky!! I have wanted to buy P4G physical, but had to end up with the digital one..

Anyway, as for Danganronpa, since you said you plan on getting Trigger Happy Havoc on PC, I think it's worth to buy Goodbey Dispair while it's on sale (otherwise you could just wait for it to show up on sale again..). It all depends on how soon you think that you will buy Trigger Happy Havoc on PC, if you plan to buy it in the next 1 or 2 months, then definitely buy Goodbey Dispair now, otherwise, just decide if you want to risk waiting probably 6+ months until it shows up again in a sale (I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in a sale again on November or something)..

i know the feeling, my backlog went up by 8 today....

5 from purchases

3 from plus

silver lining to the issue: i doubt i will run out of games to play any time soon.

Edited by kingdrake2

Any of these are worth getting ? Persona 4 DAN ( haven't played P4G yet) , Senran Kagura Bon Apettit , Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair ( haven't played The 1 st, i have PSTV and it isn't compatible, might get The 1st on PC tho ) , Strider ( PS3) ? I have like 19 euros yet to spare yet on PSN . I mostly want to increase The Vita Collection however with quality games of course .

P4DAN - After you play P4G, yes worth

Senran - OBVIOUSLY WORTH

Dangan 2 - Buy Vita :awesome:, if you get the first one on PC, get it ;)

I don't know how the pricing is in Euros (and if you can afford more than one) so if you list them, we may help you even more =)

From all those, I think the only one worth it would be the Danganronpa game.. said that, since you said you didn't played P4G, buy that one, or start playing it and save your money for the next sale..

Wuuuut? Don't mystify him! Almost all games he listed are worth :P

Next one could be summer sale.

• Like 1

Senran - OBVIOUSLY WORTH

I don't know how the pricing is in Euros (and if you can afford more than one) so if you list them, we may help you even more =)

Next one could be summer sale.

I have 23,47 euros right now . Can't buy both Danganronpa 2and P4DAN with that money tho  <_<

The gameplay of Bon Appetit doesn't look very appealing imo 

Senran - OBVIOUSLY WORTH

Well, I was never into rhythm games, so I wouldn't ever advice one to anyone (not even if it's a Persona spin-off..), that's also why I never tough in buying it myself..

As for Senran, I always been interested in trying it, but always felt like an after tough, not a must buy.. kind of like Dead or Alive (that's why I never bought any, and was somewhat happy to get it on PS+, since I had never played a DOA game before..), still maybe the games are good, like Monster Monpiece.. behind all the obvious that game had actually quite some substance, and I don't mean the obvious one.. I'm talking of proper battle gameplay (really change the monster girls for anything else and that tower defense battle system would be perfectly good on it's own..).. so maybe there's other games like that, that overuse that stuff to the point of us not seeing how good it actually is beyond the obvious..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I have 23,47 euros right now . Can't buy both Danganronpa 2and P4DAN with that money tho  <_<

Then... insert more money :awesome: Dangan 2 is the one you should get if you can get only one.

The gameplay of Bon Appetit doesn't look very appealing imo 

It's a normal rhythm game, just like P4DAN, though =D

This is a bit late, but I only now saw it..

There's also a ToS Chronicles (bundle with both games) on the PSN store, and it's usually cheaper then buying both games individually (that was how I got both ToS games). I think that it's still there..

I already got the chronicles collection, i'm working on tale of symphonia, not touching the second game until I finish the first.

• Like 1

Got Danganronpa 2 : Goodbye Despair from this sale last night . Still thinking wether to get another game maybe Soul Sacrifice Delta , Tales of Xillia 2 or Strider for the remaining 10 euros i got left or wait for other sale and save the money . Should i buy other game or wait for other deals ? I'm waiting for Eyiuu Senki World Conquest and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir to go on sale but don't know if that gonna take a lot of time to even happen  :rolleyes:

Got Danganronpa 2 : Goodbye Despair from this sale last night . Still thinking wether to get another game maybe Soul Sacrifice Delta , Tales of Xillia 2 or Strider for the remaining 10 euros i got left or wait for other sale and save the money . Should i buy other game or wait for other deals ? I'm waiting for Eyiuu Senki World Conquest and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir to go on sale but don't know if that gonna take a lot of time to even happen  :rolleyes:

I don't know about eiyuu senki but I don't think Odin Sphere will be in a sale any time soon, it's very "new" still.

So I want to buy some of them, but I have no clue where to start. I have 20 euros to spend and I'm looking for 2 games, if possible. Any suggestions on where to start on these kind of games? I heard a lot about Hyperdimension and such, which do interest me :) So I need some help

So I want to buy some of them, but I have no clue where to start. I have 20 euros to spend and I'm looking for 2 games, if possible. Any suggestions on where to start on these kind of games? I heard a lot about Hyperdimension and such, which do interest me :) So I need some help

You better be quick, because I don't think it's long until the sale ends.

EDIT:

The sale has ended in my store. And it's like 13th July 4:48PM UTC or 6:48PM where I live. It wasn't supposed to end before 14th, but as I said:

It says 14th in my store, and it usually ends before that date then, like you should buy the shit you want early the 13th or something at the very least in my experience.

Luckily I bought the stuff I wanted last night! :)

The sale has ended in my store. And it's like 13th July 4:48PM UTC or 6:48PM where I live. It wasn't supposed to end before 14th, but as I said:

Just wanted to clarify this (not just for you, but for anyone else who may not know either), but despite what you may think, the sale is not over yet and doesn't end until 23:59 UK time I believe. Yes, the "Big in Japan" banner is removed from the main page (most likely to advertise the new sale(s) as soon as it/they go live), but that doesn't mean that the games from the Big in Japan promotion are no longer on sale.  ;) If you visit the individual pages for these games, they'll still be on sale as denoted by the "This price is only available from X date to Y date" message (although sometimes the extra Plus discounts are removed early). :) It's been like this for a long time now.

As for me, I grabbed the entire Danganronpa series and Steins;Gate (PS3 version, although I'd very gladly get it again on Vita if I end up loving it :awesome:) from this sale.

Edited by cr1s2412

Just wanted to clarify this (not just for you, but for anyone else who may not know either), but despite what you may think, the sale is not over yet and doesn't end until 23:59 UK time I believe. Yes, the "Big in Japan" banner is removed from the main page (most likely to advertise the new sale(s) as soon as it/they go live), but that doesn't mean that the games from the Big in Japan promotion are no longer on sale.  ;) If you visit the individual pages for these games, they'll still be on sale as denoted by the "This price is only available from X date to Y date" message (although sometimes the extra Plus discounts are removed early). :) It's been like this for a long time now.

As for me, I grabbed the entire Danganronpa series and Steins;Gate (PS3 version, although I'd very gladly get it again on Vita if I end up loving it :awesome:) from this sale.

Ah nice. I picked up a new physical copy of Steins;Gate from rakuten.co.uk for about the same price. =P