Big in Japan Sale ( EU)

Vergil

Definitely a steal  :lol:  Excellent game 

hopefully, I usually like those odd games like No More Heroes and Deadly Premonition (not actually finished it, I have it on pc and I guess it got backlogged)

there w as one called dark dreams don't die that uses kinect that I really liked the demo of but never bought too

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir to go on sale but don't know if that gonna take a lot of time to even happen  :rolleyes:

I don't know about eiyuu senki but I don't think Odin Sphere will be in a sale any time soon, it's very "new" still.

One important thing.

It's an Atlus game.

They never go on sale.

Until eventually, they end up under 10€.

But that's a question for years after release as that's about the time Atlus takes to find a map of the world where EU is.

I bought 3 games (technically 4) from the sales:

-Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 1

-Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 2

-Resident Evil Chronicles Collection HD

And with the 1 euro left i bought Unearthed to laugh at how bad games can be :lol:  

Unearthed is a masterpiece on the level of extreme brokenness . Prepare yourself for some fine laughs , awkward moments and funny glitchs  :D

One important thing.

It's an Atlus game.

They never go on sale.

But that's a question for years after release as that's about the time Atlus takes to find a map of the world where EU is.

Catherine has been one sale a couple of times if i recall , not sure about other Atlus titles in that regard tho .

• Like 1

Catherine has been one sale a couple of times if i recall , not sure about other Atlus titles in that regard tho .

Yea, falling into the category I described =D

Plus, in Catherine's case, being on Plus helped. Something like 'It was on Plus, no way I buy that for full price!' mentality, I guess.

One important thing.

It's an Atlus game.

They never go on sale.

Unearthed is a masterpiece on the level of extreme brokenness . Prepare yourself for some fine laughs , awkward moments and funny glitchs  :D

Catherine is actually on sale for 1.99 right now :awesome:! No way I'm letting that offer pass up :D

Edited by LucasV9991

• 10 months later...