Can't update my profile often

Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

I can't update my profile. Any tip or help? It happens to me a lot more often on this site  :angry:  It said updated my profile but my games list aren't changed. Of course I earned bunch of trophies synced with ps3, ps4 before I update. Even if I trophy set to private it doesn't give a shit. psntrophyleaders updated just fine everytime when I try. I think you guys need to change algorithm or something

I love psnprofiles.com. But it's so annoying

Thank you :)

Edited by CompLex_2kG

One of the benefits of being a Premium Member is you only have to wait 1 minute before you can update your profile. Your profile is automatically updated by the site once a day, whereas a Premium Members's profile is automatically updated once every 6 hours.

What are you talking about. You mean not premium members can't update own profile. If so cut the "update profile" from user menu list it doesn't do anything

What are you talking about. You mean not premium members can't update own profile. If so cut the "update profile" from user menu list it doesn't do anything

Regular members can update their own profile, just not nearly as often as premium members. Are you getting any messages when you try to update? It was my understanding that when a regular member exceeds the amount of times in a day they can manually update their profile they would see a message saying something to that effect.

I can't update my profile. Any tip or help? It happens to me a lot more often on this site  :angry:  It said updated my profile but my games list aren't changed. Of course I earned bunch of trophies synced with ps3, ps4 before I update. Even if I trophy set to private it doesn't give a shit. psntrophyleaders updated just fine everytime when I try. I think you guys need to change algorithm or something

I love psnprofiles.com. But it's so annoying

Thank you :)

Check your privacy settings. If I check your username on the aforesaid PSNTL, I get the following text:

This user has chosen to hide all of their trophy information.

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

While playing with your privacy settings you messed up and made the trophies only visible to yourself only or to you & your firends.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Check your privacy settings. If I check your username on the aforesaid PSNTL, I get the following text:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

While playing with your privacy settings you messed up and made the trophies only visible to yourself only or to you & your firends.

Yeah I want to hide my all list for a while. I am just using my japanese account so psnprofiles doesn't allow hide all trophies?

Regular members can update their own profile, just not nearly as often as premium members. Are you getting any messages when you try to update? It was my understanding that when a regular member exceeds the amount of times in a day they can manually update their profile they would see a message saying something to that effect.

It said "success"

As BooneIronshield said, you can update your trophies just fine, only the cooldown is longer. I believe it is an hour you would have to wait instead of just a minute if you were Premium.

It said "success"

If your profile is set to anything other than "public" then this site cannot see your trophies. If you have changed this recently then this site will only retain the old info.

Yeah I want to hide my all list for a while. I am just using my japanese account so psnprofiles doesn't allow hide all trophies?

It said "success"

Hiding your trophies is what is causing your problem. The site was correct when it said "success". It successfully updated all the trophies you haven't hidden.

If your profile is set to anything other than "public" then this site cannot see your trophies. If you have changed this recently then this site will only retain the old info.

Yeah changed it to "only friends". I don't want my old info at this moment. I set to my profile "only friends" and earned some trophies and updated it in psnprofiles. I just want to my profile like this http://psnprofiles.com/Diezoner

So, you just want to hide your whole profile on PSNP? If so, change your trophy privacy setting to anything other than 'Public' and then update your profile on here. You'll have to earn a trophy on any game for the changes to show up on the site.

If not, set your privacy settings to public and then update your profile on the site. All your trophies will show up. (Unless you've hidden some games individually). Refer this thread for more info - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Yeah changed it to "only friends". I don't want my old info at this moment. I set to my profile "only friends" and earned some trophies and updated it in psnprofiles. I just want to my profile like this http://psnprofiles.com/Diezoner

Set it to "private" then update here. That should hide everything. Then you can set it to "only friends" after that.

Set it to "private" then update here. That should hide everything. Then you can set it to "only friends" after that.

Ok lets see. You mean "only me" and "only friends" are different :) looks like I need to wait another one hour to update my profile

So, you just want to hide your whole profile on PSNP? If so, change your trophy privacy setting to anything other than 'Public' and then update your profile on here. You'll have to earn a trophy on any game for the changes to show up on the site.

If not, set your privacy settings to public and then update your profile on the site. All your trophies will show up. (Unless you've hidden some games individually). Refer this thread for more info - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

I want hide all my trophies. I set to "Friends only" earned some trophies updated here it doesn't work. Now I'm going to try set "no one" But my guess is that it won't work either lets see

Edited by CompLex_2kG

I set my trophy settings to "no one" earned one trophy updated here doesn't work. It still shows my old info I have words :( Seriously you can't reverse this action? http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

I can remember that 1 or 2 years ago it actually worked for me now it isn't.

Need to fix this!

Looks like I need to live with this trophy list forever

YOU CAN'T HIDE ALL YOUR TROPHIES. ONCE IT'S LOADED ON PSNPROFILES.COM JUST LIVE WITH IT?

I'm glad that the issue is solved now, but this equation is really the main cause of problems like these.

Privacy Settings = Updating Problems

NO IT ISN'T SADLY :(

NO IT ISN'T SADLY :(

Sometimes, yes. Lots of people came here with the same topic, complaining that they can't update their profiles. Later, the problem gets solved after the word "Privacy Settings" is mentioned. They must've set it to Private or Friends of Friends or Friends only, etc........

Sometimes, yes. Lots of people came here with the same topic, complaining that they can't update their profiles. Later, the problem gets solved after the word "Privacy Settings" is mentioned. They must've set it to Private or Friends of Friends or Friends only, etc........

I think I tried every private options. It's in their code or maybe they focused on premium member or maybe I dunno... Other sites just fine

Seems I can't hide my all trophies anyway I changed private settings back to "public" decided to go with it. Updating also didn't work I definitely played DOA EXteme3, got some trophies & synced it . It isn't showing my last played games and trophies. There is a definitely some issues with site.

Thank you for you all trying to help me. It would ok to mark as "ANSWERED"

Sorry my bad english & HAPPY GAMING

:D

Edited by CompLex_2kG

• Solution

Seems I can't hide my all trophies anyway...

Profiles on this website have had issues over the past months actually hiding everything when someone sets their privacy settings to where only they can see it, this is a bug on PSNProfiles and should be fixed in the upcoming site update if I'm not mistaken.

Also, your trophies will not display or will not update if you switch your trophy privacy settings on PSN to anything other than "Anyone" being able to see them. If you set up privacy settings to your trophies of any extent, they will not be public, and this site won't be able to see them and update your profile accordingly. 

@CompLex_2kG - I'm looking at your profile on PSN and your privacy settings appear to be set to public now but you have 1,181 trophies hidden throughout your game list, you'll need to go here and specifically read steps 8 - 11 under PS4 to view your specific games that are hidden and make sure they are all not checked. Once you uncheck all games, confirm your settings and earn a new trophy in any game and everything should show correctly

Hope that answers everything :P

• Like 1