Servers still up?

I'm wondering if someone know if the servers are still on? I would like to buy and boost the  multiplayer trophy of the game the next week :)

They are but each match will cost you real money in order to pay for tickets. Also, it may take you well over 250+ hours in order to complete it. I wouldn't recommend it

• Like 1

They are but each match will cost you real money in order to pay for tickets. Also, it may take you well over 250+ hours in order to complete it. I wouldn't recommend it

Oh, sounds bad, i want to try some card game on PS3/Ps Vita, you have some games to recommend? :) Thanks in advance.

Oh, sounds bad, i want to try some card game on PS3/Ps Vita, you have some games to recommend? :) Thanks in advance.

I hear the "Magic the gathering" games are good but I've not played it myself. Not sure how much you're into Yu-gi-oh but they've got a game on PS3 based on that

I bought it I can boost it with my free tickets can't buy any right now though.

Maybe, i let you know next week, I add you as a friend if is not a problem :)

I hear the "Magic the gathering" games are good but I've not played it myself. Not sure how much you're into Yu-gi-oh but they've got a game on PS3 based on that

Mmmh, I'm gonna take a look a the Yu-gi-oh game next days.

Edited by NebuLaTeK