July IGC

Xel

The world must be ending.

Yeah, didn't you hear? The UK voted to Leave the EU.

A decent sale on Euro PSN is the first sign of the apocalypse. The second is a decent PS+ IGC. Next, there are prophesies of a friendly Japanese suit for a global video-games company announcing a delay to a game about a cat-bird and a boy. 

Then the plague of frogs, locusts and raining blood, before the seven headed harpy descends from the moon and eats the world. 

This is all in Revelations and the annexes to the EU's Lisbon Treaty, so is the only legal process in the event of the apocalypse. I'm surprised you didn't see it coming.

• Like 4

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell: Cool, I enjoyed SR3 and SR4 but I haven't played this one yet.

Furi: Knew nothing about this. skimmed a trailer and I'll try it out.

Fat Princess: I'm not really into RTS and I'm really not into multiplayer so pass.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood: I somehow never played this, awesome that I get it now.

Prince of Persia: Revelations: I still have the original unplayed for PS3. After the game breaking bug of Sands Of Time, I probably won't touch these games for a while.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines: Not really into RPGs but it does have nice graphics. Time will tell if I play this.

Overall, nice month. One game (Gat) which I was actually waiting to buy in the next digital sale (with SR4 and the Metros), one old game (Juarez) which I never played but really would like to play, and one new game (Furi) which I knew nothing about and gladly try.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Next, there are prophesies of a friendly Japanese suit for a global video-games company announcing a delay to a game about a cat-bird and a boy. 

I'm pretty sure 98% gamers expect this.

I had the same thought. It's a shame the other vita game is a psp game though.

Well, first step is a first step =D

• Like 1

It's a standalone game that happens either during or after SR4, but it has no real connection to SR4 other than a few references.

So it's no problem to play it without having played any of the other Saints Row games or does playing the others first noticeably improve your experience?

Great that Gat Out of Hell is going up. Was tempted to get it during the sale along with SR4 but it looks like I only need SR4 now. :D I'll try out Call of Juarez (which hopefully will have more active servers because of this) and Prince of Persia too. Never heard of Furi before, but it looks really interesting.

Already have Oreshika, so I'm a bit disappointed in that, but cool for those who don't!

Wow, there's actually a game worth downloading this month! What is this madness!? :P I've been interested in Oreshika for awhile now, so I'll be happy to finally play it. Looks fantastic! I don't really care for anything else.

Also, really Sony? Another PSP game? It's almost like Sony themselves believe that the "Vita has no games." Those of us on Vita island know the truth. :P

• Like 1

Yeah, didn't you hear? The UK voted to Leave the EU.

A decent sale on Euro PSN is the first sign of the apocalypse. The second is a decent PS+ IGC. Next, there are prophesies of a friendly Japanese suit for a global video-games company announcing a delay to a game about a cat-bird and a boy. 

Then the plague of frogs, locusts and raining blood, before the seven headed harpy descends from the moon and eats the world. 

This is all in Revelations and the annexes to the EU's Lisbon Treaty, so is the only legal process in the event of the apocalypse. I'm surprised you didn't see it coming.

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. I thought the announcement of The Last Guardian was also a sign the world was ending :hmm:.

There should also be something about dragons running amok :P.

So it's no problem to play it without having played any of the other Saints Row games or does playing the others first noticeably improve your experience?

You can play it without having played any other SR game, some things in the first intro scene might be a bit weird, but after that the references stop. The ending also has some references to SR4.

• Like 1

i havent played saints row 4..but i did play saint row 3..and i actually liked it.. though i have seen sr4.. my friend had it..well its about expectation.. if u havnt played any of saints row games..u will find it a bit weird.. but u should find it good... frankly when things are free u like them a bit more.. when u pay for something.. u want everything to be perfect..so dont wory abt sf1 2 3 and 4.. just njoy the weirdness of the game..

You know what. This is a month I'm excited for.

I've never heard of Furi, first time for everything.

I've played every Saints row from 1 to Re-elected, except for Gat Out Of Hell - Bonus for me!

Bound in Blood I haven't played in about 4 or so years, from what I can remember, it's among my most favourite western games. (alongside RDR and big games like that.)

Never played a Fat Princess game, first for everything.

Oreshika? I was going to buy that for £15.99. Now I get it for free!

As for PoP, I've played all the PoP's back on PS2. Sooooo maybe.

• Like 1

Finally great month! Already own saints row but that's fine, i hope furi has pretty easy platinum and is cool game and might go for call of juarez bound in blood. I'm looking for dedicated multiplayer boosters for this game so anyone who wants to boost that game send me friend request and say call of juarez boosting or something. :)

Edited by zafira1290