July IGC

Xel

Wasnt Call of Juarez free awhile ago? Weird its that again

That one is called Gunslinger. That is a 100% PSn game. Bound in Blood is a full retail game with a somewhat Challenging platinum. The hardest difficulty had a few moments that were really difficult to pass.

Nice, Call of Juarez will be on the bag for me and I've been hearing some good stuff about Oreshika. Might give it a try :D

Decent month for me.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

2d indie trash

There's actually no 2d games in the lineup for a change.

And Furi is the only title from an independent developer. Trolling fans of indie games sure is easier in months where PS+ is actually filled with indies, to complain about them this month seems silly. I'm guessing "I don't know that title" must be the new indie these days.

• Like 1

Looking forward to Gat out of Hell.

Hopefully COJ will work for me digitally, tried to play with a physical copy a while ago and my game crapped out halfway into the story.

Rest of the games don't interest me, hopefully PlayStation will give me a reason to use my Vita at some point instead of giving us old PSP games I could've played ages ago.

GAT out of Hell is such a horrible respresentation of SR...

It's an awful game. I was so disappointed when I bought it at launch. :/

Glad some are excited for it but don't be too excited as you'll be in for a total letdown!

Not sure i'll try the other PS4 game as my backlog is huge as is. 

So mostly a pass month for me.

• Like 1

I'm probably only going to get Gat Out of Hell. I'm one of those people who prefer single player games over multiplayer.

Might try Furi though. It seems like it could be a good game!

If you want the plat you need to do co op for so many hours. But other than time, nothing else required in co op