July IGC

Xel

Does the co-op need to be on missions or can you just spend it hunting for collectables?

Its just time spent but the good thing is if your partner grabs a collectible, you get credit for it as well. So speeds it up.

Does the co-op need to be on missions or can you just spend it hunting for collectables?

Biggest tip I would recommend is do not finish the altars. Best place to farm weapon kills. Just rack up what you need, leave and repeat. Believe me you want to farm them there or it will take a lot longer. Plus its a good place to farm some of the unique demons

• Like 1

Its just time spent but the good thing is if your partner grabs a collectible, you get credit for it as well. So speeds it up.

Biggest tip I would recommend is do not finish the altars. Best place to farm weapon kills. Just rack up what you need, leave and repeat. Believe me you want to farm them there or it will take a lot longer. Plus its a good place to farm some of the unique demons

Thanks for that. Don't even know if I'm going for the platinum yet (only if I keep enjoying myself with the game and if it's not too much of a grind) but it's good to know about these things in advance.

Thanks for that. Don't even know if I'm going for the platinum yet (only if I keep enjoying myself with the game and if it's not too much of a grind) but it's good to know about these things in advance.

The plat overall is easy and not that grindy if you use the altars to farm weapon kills. Collectibles are marked on the map. Also do not upgrade your powers fully until you complete all the side missions. There is a glitch that will lock you out of upgrading all powers.

If you work it efficiently your last trophy will be the 40 hour trophy. Think I had to let it idle for over 10 hours for it to pop. And that was before I really got the farming down. The best altar was the one with the blue power, something with souls. You get endless enemies so you will knock out your weapon kills so fast. Plus money if you use the money gun.

• Like 1

I almost bought Gat outta hell like 10 times so I'm glad it free now.

Also what is this madness, a good vita rpg in a PS+ line? The world must be coming to an end. Seriously though, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines is a good game you just have to put time into it.

If you want the plat you need to do co op for so many hours. But other than time, nothing else required in co op

I have two controllers, if that is even a thing on GooH but I'm sure I'll have a couple friends that will be playing it. Not too worried but thanks for the heads up.

And Furi is the only title from an independent developer. Trolling fans of indie games sure is easier in months where PS+ is actually filled with indies, to complain about them this month seems silly. I'm guessing "I don't know that title" must be the new indie these days.

I just wanted to beat everyone trying to hop on the complain train :P

Gat Out Of Hell is the star pick here. Unfortunately, I've already platinumed it on PS4. Oreshika looks good and hopefully Furi has a platinum. Not interested in PS3's offerings at all. I'm getting pretty sick of Sony passing off PSP games for the Vita as well...

Shit line-up? I do hope you are joking because... you are the first one, lol.

Well I guess if you have nothing there it'd be a good line up, but I already own everything I am even relatively interested in. the only game there that interests me this month is Furi as I already own all the PS3 and PS4 titles aside from furi.

Well I guess if you have nothing there it'd be a good line up, but I already own everything I am even relatively interested in. the only game there that interests me this month is Furi as I already own all the PS3 and PS4 titles aside from furi.

I also own Oreshika (the only thing from lineup I care about) but that does not automatically make it poop month ;)

But the offered games are actually good compared to other months ;) 

Cool, so

. Call of Juarez is old as shit, and they already gave us the best one in that series a while back.

. Fat Princess is not only old as balls, but also a free give away if you play the other free Fat Princess game on your phone, seriously, play the thing for like 5 minutes and they give you a download code for the game.

. Prince of Persia, another bloody PSP game being listed as a Vita game, and if memory recalls, wasn't this just a remake of one of the older PS2 ones anyways?

. Saints Row is probably the only thing on this list that's genuinely worth while, but even that is a year or so old and has frequently been on sale for less than 10 bucks.

All in all, play Saints Row, download the Fat Princess mobile app and get the code for the game so you can actually own it, and if at all possible ignore number 1, cancel PS+ and just buy Saints Row with the money you save. Done.

I forgot to say that the games I left out I have no idea about and can't comment on.

• Like 1