Filling empty nodes

D4N11--

I have almost completed Wakka's sphere grid (almost missing all empty nodes) so I've been wondering what spheres should I use on the empty nodes? I had like 10 purple sphere things but they ran out I need more where do I farm them and which ones for fastest trophy?

I battled the One-Eye on Monster Farm Special Locations for Magic Defense Nods... just two hits with full force and it was dead :D

I defeated it like 200 times xD

This and add-in Sleep Sprout kills for Teleport Spheres to move around quickly (1 hit from a 99.999 damage attack, Auron with his Celestial Weapon maxed, and at 1 HP will do the trick..).

For the spheres to active them, just use the Destillers (item or skill) on Kotos and then kill him with someone with high defense and attack (Anima, Magus.. Attack Reals..)

That's the fastest way to fill the full sphere grid for everyone.

If you're eventually going for the Platinum Trophy, you're going to want to balance everything out as you go.  That doesn't just mean filling all the Empty Nodes, but also using Clear Spheres on any node that's less than maximum gain and re-filling them with spheres that do.  Optimizing the sphere grid in that way allows you to maximize everything but Luck by the time you're done, although it's a fair amount of effort to farm everything that's necessary.

To help you :

Accuracy - Drop from
Hornet
Agility - Drop from Fenrir
Defense - Drop from Tanket
Evasion - Drop from Pteryx
HP - Drop from Ironclad
Luck - Drop from Greater Sphere
Magic Defense - Drop from One Eye
MP - Drop from Vidatu
Strength - Drop from Juggernaut

Edited by Rose_Dark