Since there is a new trophy list... [ZTD]

xZoneHunter

In case anybody would be planning to stack this, the Japanese version offers English audio as well. So you can enjoy the story a second time if you wish to.

Do note that all the menus as well as text boxes during the puzzle rooms are fully in Japanese.

FtKNX62.jpg

• Like 3

So you can enjoy the story a second time if you wish to.

Yep, and that's why one should play it in Japanese :awesome:

I wonder why the Japanese version has English voices.

Either Uchi knows people will import for the artbook (even though Aksys plans to localize it) or he wants to give westaboos their share as well =D

I'm obviously stacking this. Heck, if the delivery was quicker, I would just get this while waiting for Amazon =D

Huh, that's interesting. I don't usually stack the Japanese versions of games because I wouldn't be able to understand what's happening, but this changes things, even if it is just the voices that are in English. And at the risk of being assaulted, I actually liked the English dub in VLR, so I imagine ZTD will be much the same.  xD This will make for a good second playthrough down the line since I'll be able to enjoy the story once again and get another platinum for my troubles.  ;)

I still don't understand how we got this so early. Danganronpa V3 is still at the "we might bring it West if we feel like it" stage but we get ZTD two days before Japan? Guess if the developer cares about it coming West miracles can happen.

I still don't understand how we got this so early. Danganronpa V3 is still at the "we might bring it West if we feel like it" stage but we get ZTD two days before Japan? Guess if the developer cares about it coming West miracles can happen.

It's actually reversed =D It's not understandable that Japan got it so early =D

ZTD is made for west, because west wanted it the most.

Uchi said it himself, we made it possible =) Japanese unfortunately were not that keen on Zero Escape so... west had to do Operation Bluebird to save it =)

That's why it's common courtesy to get it earlier than Japan. And it's miracle Japan got it only two days after us. :D

Though, since Steam release happened almost simultaneously,, it makes sense, I guess =D

In any case #FISHAWAYOUT! 

• Like 1

hmmm... sooo... is the X-pass of jap game is going to be in English then? I am assuming yes since I've used Jap voice in my run and the passwords are said in Eng...

hmmm... wonder if the difficulty of puzzles will be waaay much harder for non-jap reader/speaker... IIRC Uchi also mentioned in a tweet before that for the jap version... some jap skills are needed...

ZTD is made for west, because west wanted it the most.

Uchi said it himself, we made it possible =)

If that's not the most progressive thing I've ever heard from the Japanese gaming industry, I don't know what is. Glad buying it on both 3DS and Vita actually made a difference. Maybe I'll import the Japanese ZTD in the hope it'll help justify a ZE spiritual successor.

hmmm... sooo... is the X-pass of jap game is going to be in English then? I am assuming yes since I've used Jap voice in my run and the passwords are said in Eng...

hmmm... wonder if the difficulty of puzzles will be waaay much harder for non-jap reader/speaker... IIRC Uchi also mentioned in a tweet before that for the jap version... some jap skills are needed...

Passwords are pretty interesting part of Zero Escape.

They solely depend on Aksys. If Aksys changes terminology, the passwords are changed.

If they don't, they are the same in Japanese and English versions =D

If that's not the most progressive thing I've ever heard from the Japanese gaming industry, I don't know what is. Glad buying it on both 3DS and Vita actually made a difference. Maybe I'll import the Japanese ZTD in the hope it'll help justify a ZE spiritual successor.

You better buy it! Uchi deserves all the money!

Passwords are pretty interesting part of Zero Escape.

They solely depend on Aksys. If Aksys changes terminology, the passwords are changed.

If they don't, they are the same in Japanese and English versions =D

You better buy it! Uchi deserves all the money!

Are the passwords anything randomized or are they the same each time, because if it's the latter, them someone could just make a guide for it.

Are the passwords anything randomized or are they the same each time, because if it's the latter, them someone could just make a guide for it.

They are fixed in VLR, Uchi was talking about adding RNG factor to ZTD so... I'm not sure if they are fixed there as well.

The RNG in this game is in the decision part, like tossing a dice and with the decision that involves Monty Hall Problem.

With the password, it is fixed.. but with a twist... spoiler alert

it depends on which history/timeline you are in... the game will explain this in one of the event.

but don't worry... if this is going to be the same with the English version, the announcer will mention what are the password you needs and in case you miss it, you can use Log to backtrack dialogues...

but I suggest you listen or note what the passwords are.. they are.. interesting :3