Where is my keycard?

fiol1985

hello guys,

i need help!

I ve been playing the game for a while and beside dying sometimes and getting lost, I m actually enjoying it but yesterday a problem occured.

Im at the mission when I have to hack the door to get into the church (after the nursery), the problem is that to get to hack that door I need to open another door with a keycard. The problem is... i dont have the keycard anymore. I think I might I have lost it when I died with my first survivor.

I think I did kill him and get all my stuff back, then of course I died other times (cant remember if i actually got my stuff back then). Now I m stuck because I CANNOT find the card... am i fucked?

Thanks

I just did this part about half an hour ago.

For the refuel the generator quest, go back to the petrol station where you were going to trade the medicine for fuel. You should be able to grab the Pad Upgrade that is marked for you in there, which allows you to now hack doors by scanning them. Then you scan the door you were at with the Pad and voila, it's hacked and opened. Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

Where exactly is this place? Could you be a bit more specific? Maybe send a screenshot or a refering to a video with the place you're talking about.

After the nursery you say.. So straight outside the nursery (Baconfields) or when you go underground (Catacombs)? Not sure, but if I remember correctly you should be able to unlock any door by hacking it at this point in the game. Besides, I don't remember using a keycard other than on the first section of the game. Could be wrong though, but I'll soon find out. Currently working on my Normal playtrough atm and I'm almost at the nursery myself. Shouldn't take long before I reach the point you're at.

yes after baconfield... maybe i ll see about the update..maybe i ve missed it... at the beginning of the game where u get the card to unlock the doors (safe-house area) i unlocked some doors not all of them, and im guessing i didnt unlock that one (when u get down the stairs in the 'main area' of the station with a machine gun on the first floor).. i ll check the pad update thingy..maybe thats the reason...

EDIT: ok works with the pad...coool! :D thanks

Edited by fiol1985