FINE PLAY Prison Boss Trophy won't pop!

PyroDragon64

I also got mine. But I had to do like you said twice. At the first time I just jumped in the game and tried to do like you said and it didn't worked. And I did not have unlocked the in game accomplishment for the prison boss fine play yet. But after the try it unlocked with no trophy.

So I deleted my trophy data save before doing a second try (like GarciaFever told in his video) and them it worked.

I posted this solution in another forum and some people also were able do get it.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

Got the trophy and havent thanked you guys, so here it is

Thank you very much for finding a way to get it.

We've tried so many strategies and diferent ways, who'd have thought that u have to avoid 3 bullet waves before hitting the eye.

And how did the finder find this method?

44 minutes ago, jykka1 said:

Got the trophy and havent thanked you guys, so here it is

Thank you very much for finding a way to get it.

We've tried so many strategies and diferent ways, who'd have thought that u have to avoid 3 bullet waves before hitting the eye.

And how did the finder find this method?

Apparently the person who told me, Jwalfe, was told by someone he knew, and that's how we started the chain going.

7 hours ago, MaverickHunterX said:

In a sense yes, but way back before that thread was created, I did that same action (not destroy the eye and dodge/use shield for the bullets first), and it didn't work. Somehow I had to dodge 2-3 times for the trophy to unlock.

So far I haven't heard of anyone who didn't unlock the trophy with my (and Jwalfe's) video.

55 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

In a sense yes, but way back before that thread was created, I did that same action (not destroy the eye and dodge/use shield for the bullets first), and it didn't work. Somehow I had to dodge 2-3 times for the trophy to unlock.

So far I haven't heard of anyone who didn't unlock the trophy with my (and Jwalfe's) video.

Good to hear that a method was found.  I really want to jump into it while the getting's good, but I still have a ton of Disney infinity to do before the servers close :(

anyways, thanks to all that discovered this, I'll try to send a reply to deep silver so they'll repair the problem, and hopefully the vita release will be better glitch wise

18 hours ago, MaverickHunterX said:

Good to hear that a method was found.  I really want to jump into it while the getting's good, but I still have a ton of Disney infinity to do before the servers close :(

anyways, thanks to all that discovered this, I'll try to send a reply to deep silver so they'll repair the problem, and hopefully the vita release will be better glitch wise

Yeah and let them know about my first video that I posted where as soon as the battle started, I destroyed the eye and dodged the bullets, but the in game trophy did not unlock. Here is the original video that I had in the trophy guide:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2017 at 2:11 PM, GarciaFever said:

HOLY CRAP GUYS I GOT THE TROPHY!!!!

I will post a new video on my youtube channel, as well as on the trophy guide for unlocking the trophy, and I will also post Jwalfe's video in the trophy guide. Basically, you have to not hit the eye until you dodge the bullet wave 3 times. Me and Jwalfe have both tested this trick on our own accounts (mine is Canada and his Germany) and we both got the trophy.

All this time after I started this topic and THIS is how they expected you to unlock the damn trophy on THIS SPECIFIC VERSION of the fucking game!?!? Seriously!?!? Dude, you gotta admit, that's not a very practical solution. I can't even be mad at myself for not being the first person to figure THAT out. Jesus XD. Anyway, congrats on solving the mystery of Comcept's horrible game design. We are all in your debt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PyroDragon64 said:

All this time after I started this topic and THIS is how they expected you to unlock the damn trophy on THIS SPECIFIC VERSION of the fucking game!?!? Seriously!?!? Dude, you gotta admit, that's not a very practical solution. I can't even be mad at myself for not being the first person to figure THAT out. Jesus XD. Anyway, congrats on solving the mystery of Comcept's horrible game design. We are all in your debt.

Heck, NOBODY was expected to find out that this method is how you get the trophy. All I know is that I was pissed off at how  didn't unlock the trophy the first time I earned both FINE PLAYs  in the in-game achievements. But now I can finally relax and take my time with the 36th challenge.

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Heck, NOBODY was expected to find out that this method is how you get the trophy. All I know is that I was pissed off at how  didn't unlock the trophy the first time I earned both FINE PLAYs  in the in-game achievements. But now I can finally relax and take my time with the 36th challenge.

I have been following both the PS3 and PS4 versions for a while and then stopped. I know this game has poor reviews and everyone will tell you to avoid it but I still want to give it a go. After reading the last page of posts is it now confirmed that both versions can obtain the plat?
Oh and nice job on finding out how to get this trophy to pop.

On 10/02/2017 at 2:32 AM, fisty123 said:

I have been following both the PS3 and PS4 versions for a while and then stopped. I know this game has poor reviews and everyone will tell you to avoid it but I still want to give it a go. After reading the last page of posts is it now confirmed that both versions can obtain the plat?
Oh and nice job on finding out how to get this trophy to pop.

Yes both versions (PS3 and PS4) can now be platinumed.