New player here. ^.^

Hello. Call me L.G. This is silly and random but I'm actually thinking of getting this game, and I have never played it before. I was just wondering if someone can give me a quick review, like what's it about, what's the gameplay like. It looks really interesting and up my ally. I love cell shaded. And there's a cat! And her name is Kat, right? Thank you for anyone and all help you guys can give.

~L.G.<3

I wound up just getting it since I heard the game was good before. The game surprised me and I wound up enjoying it. It had a certain charm to it that reminded me of Legend of Korra if you've seen that. As far as what it's about, it's basically about Kat waking up and discovering she has gravity powers and tries to help the city she's in. There's more to it but they don't really go that deep into it. The only bad thing to it I can say is the combat and the controls can take a while to get used to, but once you do it's pretty fun. If anything it's now a good time to get it since the second one is coming out soon, so hopefully they explain more to the story in the second one.

Is it a platformer?

In a way, yes. Platforming is an important part of the game and most levels include traversing platforms by manipulating gravity. Manipulation of gravity is simply Kats ability to make herself fall towards any direction so for the most part platforming is just flying from one place to another; disorienting at first but easy to learn.

A second one? Hmmm....Is it a platformer?

It's more like action one, though.

It can be considered platformer but due to gravity powers, the platforming is not that hard =D

I was just wondering if someone can give me a quick review, like what's it about, what's the gameplay like. 

You have something like open world for you to explore through Kat's gravity powers. You can fly anywhere, you fight against monsters called Navi with Kat's skills you can upgrade through gems you collect throughout the game (RPG-like part of the game).

It's kinda hard to explain the mechanics properly =D If you check a few gameplay videos, it will surely give you the best outlook you can find.

Plus, all you need to know, Kat is cutest :D

And there's a cat! And her name is Kat, right? 

Nope :D Kat is the cute girl you control =D

The cat is called Dusty ;)

• 2 months later...

So....it IS worth it?

Yes. I got the original Vita version as part of PS+ and loved every minute of it (okay, not every minute, some of the time challenges were a PITA). I recently bought the PS4 version too but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. 

It's a great game for people who like quirky games with fun but different gameplay. 

on the vita u had to use the motion controls to steer her and such but on ps4 u can turn motion control all the way down effectivly turning it off so u can use the sticks to control her while using her powers which makes things like gravity sliding go from having to use he vita like an over sensitive steering wheel to using the joysticks to steer like u would any other game lol

lol well on the vita the motion control is terrible kinda still is on ps4 hence turning it off its like trying to steer on ice but anyway its a great little game i look forward to the sequel

It wasn't terrible, it was much more fun because it utilized all Vita features.

On PS4 it simply... existed.

I don't think it's that short. Probably 15-25 hours, depending how good you are. & probably a bit longer if you want all the trophies. It's a really interesting game with game play different to anything else I've seen. Worth it at full price & definitely worth it on sale.

20 hours IS short =D

• Like 1