Unable to get three trophies - MP/SP Interference

So a strange thing happened to me whilst I was playing the game over a week ago that got me annoyed.

I finished Sequence 3 and started the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC story missions, and I'd finished the entire sequence before moving on to start Sequence 4. 

However, during the time between starting and finishing 'Da Vinci' I joined a boosting group to get a few levels of the multiplayer grind done. Since then I've had a problem unlocking a few trophies:

'GPS' - Which you get for finishing the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, which I have done and got 100% for.

'Déjà Vu' - Which you get for replaying a memory - an easy feat that I've done multiple times, both main game and DLC.

'Perfect Recall' - Which you get for getting 100% synch in a sequence other than 1, which I have on Sequence 3...

Since then I've deleted my game data and reinstalled the DLC and updates, but the trophies remain unlockable. Hopefully starting a new save unlocks them - I'll update the post with my findings after I get 100% synch (hopefully later today).

I'm also really hoping this doesn't affect my chances of unlocking the 'il Principe' trophy for getting 100% synch in the main game and DLC, otherwise I'll have to replay the entire game again!

Hopefully this is informative for some who find the multiplayer too alluring to play separately. I'd recommend either 100%-ing the story first and doing the MP afterwards, or completing the Multiplayer first and then moving on to the single player. Save yourself any hassle that could occur!

PSA from alt-James

EDIT: Managed to get 'il Principe'! So relieved!

Edited by alt-James
  • Like 2