Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Why Thundara instead of Mega Flare? IIRC that place spawns some Unversed that use lightning attacks, so they'd be resistant against Thundara.

Why would you want to level Aqua (or Ventus)? They are invincible.By the time you finish grinding with them,they will be around 40-45,so the secret bosses aren't a problem.For Terra,make certain you unequip treasure magnet and hp prize plus.Like others said,equip 5 magic haste,fire boost,reload boost,exp chance and have at least 2 maxed Mega Flares.Also equip a keyblade with high magic just in case.Go where you fought Trinity Armor and let that enemy who looks like Oddish hit you with his long range attack till you drop below 25% health.When you enter the boss area,go close the area that enemies spawn (don't get in) and Mega Flare them twice (two waves).Exit-enter.I think you get around 6000 exp per 20 seconds.Equip second chance,one more,exp walker and if you get a health orb,let Oddish hit you again.For the Arena bosses,an easy way is Curaga x 8,damage syphon and bio barrage.Not cool but it works flawlessly

13 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Why would you want to level Aqua (or Ventus)? They are invincible.By the time you finish grinding with them,they will be around 40-45,so the secret bosses aren't a problem.For Terra,make certain you unequip treasure magnet and hp prize plus.Like others said,equip 5 magic haste,fire boost,reload boost,exp chance and have at least 2 maxed Mega Flares.Also equip a keyblade with high magic just in case.Go where you fought Trinity Armor and let that enemy who looks like Oddish hit you with his long range attack till you drop below 25% health.When you enter the boss area,go close the area that enemies spawn (don't get in) and Mega Flare them twice (two waves).Exit-enter.I think you get around 6000 exp per 20 seconds.Equip second chance,one more,exp walker and if you get a health orb,let Oddish hit you again.For the Arena bosses,an easy way is Curaga x 8,damage syphon and bio barrage.Not cool but it works flawlessly

I was asking for Terra, but wondered why Aqua's method involved Thundara instead of Mega Flare.

4 hours ago, Rach said:

Having some trouble with the Final Boss on Final Mix speed run - currently at 9 hours 30 minutes and level 48 and he just annihilates me with the submit move on the third stage :(

That's the move where the shadow grabs you and paralyzes you at certain intervals while the boss puts up a shields and damages you, right? I always jumped and attacked to avoid the grab. In case you do get caught by the shadow, get as far away from the boss and press that command that appears to hold still. That way the shadow can't damage you. With enough distance the boss' shield should be down before he reaches you. If you want to powerlevel, there's always matches 1-10 in the Hades Cup. You seem to have enough time left, so you can spent a few hours powerleveling. Also moves like Ragnarok and Ars Arcanum grant invincibility, so if you hear "submit" and can't dodge it, use those.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I've already set up the second thread, Heartless Hunters II. Anyone who wants to continue posting stuff here should start posting over there as I am going to ask for this thread to be closed. I'm working on transferring all the participating members' profile links to the new thread. Also, since I am not giving a single award to everyone who completes everything(even the 100% non-platinum titles), if you could let me know in that thread which of the 100%s you've completed, that would help me greatly. See you in the next thread! ;)

Also, to anyone who had all four plats before the event started and wanted to join, I've added a few of you. Go check to see if your name is in the list. Will be fixing up the list to find out what you've completed and updating it soon. If Dragon could find someone to close this thread, that would be fine. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I should just check your profile pages and check to see what games you've completed. I'm an idiot. :facepalm:

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Terra's battle levels did increase after finishing the final episode, so I thought that was supposed to happen.

The thing is, the levels should only increase for the Final Episode, but some glitch makes it so sometimes both Ven and Terra also get the increase, Aqua doesn't because she's supposed to get one on the Final Episode.

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Why Thundara instead of Mega Flare? IIRC that place spawns some Unversed that use lightning attacks, so they'd be resistant against Thundara.

To be honest with you I don't remember lol but I do remember that Mega Flare wasn't working out for me (probably some enemies having high resistances to Fire Spells) so I had to change to Thundaga Shot (sorry, I messed up before, Ven should use Magnega+Thundaga while Aqua should always use Thandaga Shot)

Edited by Devil_Spooky

8 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

The thing is, the levels should only increase for the Final Episode, but some glitch makes it so sometimes both Ven and Terra also get the increase, Aqua doesn't because she's supposed to get one on the Final Episode.

Here's hoping Ven's battle ranks increased too.

8 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

To be honest with you I don't remember lol but I do remember that Mega Flare wasn't working out for me (probably some enemies having high resistances to Fire Spells) so I had to change to Thundaga Shot (sorry, I messed up before, Ven should use Magnega+Thundaga while Aqua should always use Thandaga Shot)

Lol :lol: , ok.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, DayDaySpenSpen said:

Just claimed my Dream Drop Distance Master trophy #86 :)

Congratulations! If you have any idea on how to get the ability to land ten Link attacks in one battle, it'd be very helpful for the guide. I've updated your status on the other thread.

Speaking of which, me and Kent are working hard on the DDD Trophy Guide and it should be up soon. ;) Also, if anyone wants to announce their earning of platinums, please do it on the Heartless Hunters II thread. This thread is no longer viable as the primary post of this thread is no longer editable.

Edited by NebbyLunala