Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

Sorry, but the forum is lagging with its loading times, so if I type weird stuff it's because my keyboard is sending signals VEEEERY slowly to my computer. :(

Anyways, Devil_Spooky, I DID get max points for the stickers, because I got Rhythm Mixer for all three characters, which is the prize you get for getting max points for the Sticker tablet. The trophy did not pop after all three characters got Rhythm Mixer. I would show you in screenshots, but I already deleted all of my 100% saves.

That's weird then, first time I've heard of such a thing...

I'll join! Although I have some of kingdom hearts finished, I have to restart it due to the system needing to format .-. However I am in wonderland and am slowly traversing the dense worlds!!

I like your Pokemon PIkachu avatar. So classic! ^_^

I'll get you up on the iist ASAP - just had to iron out some computer error regarding my bank statement. ;)

Thought I'd check this out for when I get KH 2.5 HD Collection. 

Hey, nice to see you accepted my invite to visit the thread! It's an honor to have one of the most famous mods check it out! And trust me, Kingdom Hearts is a great series, you'll love it despite the frustration you'll get with some of the mini-games. The story is awesome! :D

Hey, nice to see you accepted my invite to visit the thread! It's an honor to have one of the most famous mods check it out! And trust me, Kingdom Hearts is a great series, you'll love it despite the frustration you'll get with some of the mini-games. The story is awesome! :D

Yeah I know, I've played KH 1 and 2 on the PS2, KH Chain of Memories on the GBA, and KH 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS. Also already platted KH Final Mix + Re:Chain of Memories and completed 358/2 Days on the PS3, so I'm pretty much a KH veteran. The plan is to jump straight into Critical difficulty when playing KH2 and see how that'll end. Btw I'm not a mod, just a guide team member :lol:

Yeah I know, I've played KH 1 and 2 on the PS2, KH Chain of Memories on the GBA, and KH 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS. Also already platted KH Final Mix + Re:Chain of Memories and completed 358/2 Days on the PS3, so I'm pretty much a KH veteran. The plan is to jump straight into Critical difficulty when playing KH2 and see how that'll end. Btw I'm not a mod, just a guide team member :lol:

Oh, sorry about that. You're so popular that I made a bad assumption.

So, you want to join? You said you platinumed both games in the KH1.5 remix already. That's quite impressive. B)

Don't worry about. 

Sure, sign me up. Don't know when I'll get the 2.5 HD Collection though. Thanks :D.

Awesome to see you here as well Dragon! You finally have an incentive to play Birth By Sleep. (Well, besides Aqua)

No progress on my end. I promise I'll get back to these games in the next day or so since I've had a little more time lately.  :)

Edited by Kent10201

Sure, sign me up. Don't know when I'll get the 2.5 HD Collection though. Thanks :D.

Okay, I'll get you on the list. Welcome to the thread! It's nice to have such a powerful trophy hunter as you here, I'm sure the Heartless, Nobodies, Nightmares and Unversed are shaking in their boots when they heard you and your dragon armies are coming. ;) And don't worry, I like Aqua too. B)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Okay, I'll get you on the list. Welcome to the thread! It's nice to have such a powerful trophy hunter as you here, I'm sure the Heartless, Nobodies, Nightmares and Unversed are shaking in their boots when they heard you and your dragon armies are coming. ;) And don't worry, I like Aqua too. B)

Thanks :D. Aqua is definitely the best girl in the series so far :highfive:.

Ok, BBS update! Terra's story is now completed on standard. Only took me 58 hours. :D I got as much of the reports as I could as I went, I just need to beat Villains' Vendetta before I'll move on to Ventus.

Oh and btw, AWESOME game. <3

Great job! Keep it up! :yay:

I'm going to try to work on that myself and get completed with Terra's story on Critical Mode, or at least get him to Radiant Garden. Those lucky Cure wins from Command Board really helped me out.

But hey a question. Are the Trinity Archives' trophies required for unlocking Secret and Final Episodes on Standard (or Platinum in general)? If so then I gotta run through Ventus' and Aqua's story like a crazy person 'cause I only got 20 hours left for the "finish all stories in 80 hours" trophy.

(edit: I used Google, never mind.)

Edited by Samis-86

But hey a question. Are the Trinity Archives' trophies required for unlocking Secret and Final Episodes on Standard (or Platinum in general)? If so then I gotta run through Ventus' and Aqua's story like a crazy person 'cause I only got 20 hours left for the "finish all stories in 80 hours" trophy.

No, that's crazy. You don't need to fill out the entire Trinity Archives. I only have six of the trophies there(one of the missing ones is the complete in 80 hours too) and I got the trophies. I haven't completed Critical Mode yet but I am sure the Trinity Archives aren't connected to the platinum. They are DEFINITELY not needed for unlocking the Final/Secret Episodes(I unlocked both of those in my first run on Beginner Mode).

EDIT: I'll just leave this reply for others who are going to ask the same question. I might just put up a FAQ on the main post later.

Okay, let's get on to my progress.

Terra's Story, Part 2: Finally cleared the first ring of worlds. I found a better place to grind for command levels; the hallway in the Castle Dreams near the Antechamber, just going between the main hall and the Antechamber, got me a ton of Unversed which got my commands to max level so I could meld them. I managed to fuse a Mini to get Once More, so now Terra is basically invincible as lo0ng as he has Cure commands. He also managed to unlock Thunder and Fire Surge, so now he can basically rip through every boss except Braig(when he's in the air). Oh yeah, Braig. Not gonna enjoy fighting him in Critical Mode in both instances and now Terra's at Radiant Garden. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

That trophy is not to finihsh all stories under 80 hours, is to have a comulative time of over 80 hours of game time across all the stories. Also to unlock the secret and final episode on standard you'll only need tho find all stickers and get max points (140) on the album for every character, all the reports (one easy to miss is the one you'll get for Terra in the Arena) and have the trophy for killing 9999 Unversed across all character's stories.

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

The good news: Collector popped after I got the last sticker for Terra on my Critical Mode run. The game must keep records of everything in each of your saves. So now all I need to do is get Critical Competitor.

The bad news: I finally completed Terra's Story... NOT! For some reason, I beat the final boss but after I skipped the last scene, the game soft-locked with a black screen and I had to shut down my PS3 because the final screen wasn't loading. I had saved just before the battles but I have to go to sleep now(I have gym in the morning) and can't redo the final fights.

Tomorrow I'll try to fix the situation and then start Ventus's critical mode run. I plan to just stick with the bare abilities I need.

On an ironic note, I didn't die once during the final gauntlet. The only time I died was during the Eraqus fight, three times. And then I died to a bunch of the tornadoes in Twister Valley.

EDIT: Finally completed Terra's Story and put his save file down. Will paste in a photo of the final tally screen when I get it off of my phone. Just started up Ventus's Critical Mode run now but saved as soon as I entered the Dwarf Woodlands.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I'd like people who are participants in the thread to let me know if anything major is happening in their Kingdom Hearts journies. Just because the release of 2.8 has been pushed back a month is no reason to Slakoth.

With that pun, I'd like to ask you people a question which I might put in a fanfiction of mine. You'll get credit of course.

If Sora were to visit the world of the Pokemon anime, what Pokemon would you like to see him train?

There's no deadline, but I'm curious to know. I know Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon are from two different companies which will never meet, but that doesn't stop a lot of crossover fanfiction and I am writing up a retelling of Kingdom Hearts 1 using various video game franchises instead of Disney worlds and Pokemon will be one of the worlds. As said, this is clearly fanfic so it isn't canon, but I'd love to speculate Sora and Ash teaming up to fight off the Heartless.

In real worlds, I am going to start my Ventus Critical Run soon. Here's to hopefully getting the platinum for BBS before October 4!

I'd like people who are participants in the thread to let me know if anything major is happening in their Kingdom Hearts journies. Just because the release of 2.8 has been pushed back a month is no reason to Slakoth.

With that pun, I'd like to ask you people a question which I might put in a fanfiction of mine. You'll get credit of course.

If Sora were to visit the world of the Pokemon anime, what Pokemon would you like to see him train?

There's no deadline, but I'm curious to know. I know Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon are from two different companies which will never meet, but that doesn't stop a lot of crossover fanfiction and I am writing up a retelling of Kingdom Hearts 1 using various video game franchises instead of Disney worlds and Pokemon will be one of the worlds. As said, this is clearly fanfic so it isn't canon, but I'd love to speculate Sora and Ash teaming up to fight off the Heartless.

In real worlds, I am going to start my Ventus Critical Run soon. Here's to hopefully getting the platinum for BBS before October 4!

Not much progress over here. I promise I'll finish the proud mode in Kingdom Hearts by next week though. -_-

As for your question I'd say that Sora would definitely he would use a Klefki. I mean Klefki is literally a keyring and Sora uses the keyblade. :lol: I really need to read the fanfic now. Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon are two of my favorite game series and both of them in a fanfic together sounds amazing! Good luck writing it!

• Like 1