Great game!

All though I have been watching Football and supporting my Team for years, I'm very new 2 football games on the PS3.

I'm renting it and have been playing it for 2 days solid. It's fantastic, graphics are super and the detail put into game modes is amazing.

Just want 2 know if any body else is feeling the same about it 2

I'm also getting FIFA 13 and i've been hearing how much better FIFA is compared 2 PES

Would like some feedback!

Must be other football fans on here :rolleyes:

Edited by MarkyPlanttroje

I'm also getting FIFA 13 and i've been hearing how much better FIFA is compared 2 PES

For those of us that have played Football on the consoles for a fair few years, we remember a time when PES was considered by many (myself included) to be the better game. Unfortunately this generation, they dropped a rather large bollock, whilst Fifa learned from previous mistakes and stepped their game up. However, this is the first year that I'm hearing a lot of people say that PES is competition again for the Fifa franchise.

I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people on their experiences with the game but after the issues I had with the last couple of Fifa games, it would be nice to welcome that old friend back.

For those of us that have played Football on the consoles for a fair few years, we remember a time when PES was considered by many (myself included) to be the better game. Unfortunately this generation, they dropped a rather large bollock, whilst Fifa learned from previous mistakes and stepped their game up. However, this is the first year that I'm hearing a lot of people say that PES is competition again for the Fifa franchise.

I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people on their experiences with the game but after the issues I had with the last couple of Fifa games, it would be nice to welcome that old friend back.

Here you go.

http://kotaku.com/5946834/fifa-13-vs-pro-evo-2013-which-football-game-should-you-get

• 1 year later...