Need Feedback - Gameplay Guide

Kallume

Hello everyone!

I am working on a Gameplay guide for Tropico 5 and wanted some feedback from players who struggled (or are struggling) with this game. I will be as detailed as I can with the guide so anything that is confusing or controller-throwing frustrating with the mechanics and nuances of the game, please let me know!

Thank in advanced.

Hello everyone!

I am working on a Gameplay guide for Tropico 5 and wanted some feedback from players who struggled (or are struggling) with this game. I will be as detailed as I can with the guide so anything that is confusing or controller-throwing frustrating with the mechanics and nuances of the game, please let me know!

Thank in advanced.

The bonds part was confusing to me even though I did the tutorial. I never used them even though I am sure there are times where I could use them to my benefit instead of going into debt all the time. There are other things that I didn't understand well but I don't remember what exactly as it has been a few months since I played the game. I got to like Mission 7 before I moved onto a game that I understood the fundamentals of more. Overall I still liked Tropico 5 and look forward to the completed guide and hope that it can lead me toward the platinum.

• 1 month later...