What non-trophy games do you have on your PS3?

Dreakon139

Too many to remember. I bought a 60gb PS3 on launch so I had quite a collection before the trophy patch was launched. I'll make a list next time I think about it and update this post.

Parker

Exactly the same for me. I think i had like 7-8 or maybe even more, i've sold quite a few to :P

• 2 weeks later...

Finally someone mentions Eternal Sonata ^

Eternal Sonata is a beautifully made Japanese RPG that came out early enough to not have trophy support. If they added trophy support to it i would buy it again just to get the platinum. Great story mixed with great game play and crisp graphics... Crap, i think i just talked myself into buying this again!

Top 10 greatest RPGs

Eternal Sonata PS3.jpg

Personally, I think it is great to see how many others out there still enjoy playing games that have no trophy support.

Yes, this is a site about trophies, and for those who enjoy trophies (as do I); but it is great to see how many will still play a game for the one reason everyone should: They are fun!

• 3 months later...

Eternal Sonata

Valkyria Chronicles

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution

Record of Agarest War (the EU disc-based version of the original game has no trophies / the NA download-only version does)

I'd play all of them again if they added trophies.... but I imagine I'd be waiting until the end of time for that possibility, and probably a little while beyond that.

Civilization Revolution, Orange Box, The Darkness, MotorStorm, Resistance: FoM, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Ridge Racer 7, Blazing Angels, Blazing Angels 2, Enchanted Arms, MLB Front Office Manager, Stuntman: Ignition, Madden NFL '07, MLB 2K7, The Godfather, NFL Head Coach '09 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance,

18 outta 38 are not trophy enabled games.