Still missing a prize bubble in Funk Hole

• 1 year later...
On 2016-07-02 at 2:13 AM, Sergen said:

I may have an idea, I had to watch a video to remember, but if you pause the video below at 3:45, you'll see a prize bubble to the right, that's the one I was missing after re-running the level 5 times, it takes a lot to be able to see it, that's probably the one you're missing. 

A bit late to an old party, but thank you! This was the last one I was missing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 02.07.2016 at 3:13 AM, Sergen said:

I may have an idea, I had to watch a video to remember, but if you pause the video below at 3:45, you'll see a prize bubble to the right, that's the one I was missing after re-running the level 5 times, it takes a lot to be able to see it, that's probably the one you're missing. 

Thanks a lot!:)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have the same problem with a different bubble. Watched the whole video, in my opinion I found every bubble there - still stuck at 89%. Can anyone tell me which one I'm missing? This is the last race I need on 100% for the platinum...

EDIT:

I finally got the platinum now! I had a bug in the 'funk hole' level. Between checkpoints 26 & 27. The bubble only appeared in 2 player split screen mode. I swear I checked that point several times when I played without second controller and the bubble just wasn't there! 

Whatever, platinum is done. Trouble buried. FINALLY!

Edited by Solid-Fisch