Black Panther and DR Strange DLC

vizio57

Anybody know why the Black Panther and Dr Strange DLC for the PS3 are not included on the Deluxe Edition of the game from the Playstation Store. It seems that these two items are included on the Vita.

Edited by vizio57

Anybody know why the Black Panther and Dr Strange DLC for the PS3 are not included on the Deluxe Edition of the game from the Playstation Store. It seems that these two items are included on the Vita.

Don't worry. You still get it. The PS3 description isn't written as clear as the Vita description. It is part of the Season Pass that comes with the Deluxe Edition of the game.

Edited by skateak

• 4 years later...

So I recently purchased the season pass for the PS3 ($9.99) and I'm missing the Black Panther and Doctor Strange levels. Did this happen to anybody else? It gave me lots to download, except those 2 levels/content. I checked my download and purchase history and they aren't there.  When I go to the PS3 store, it has them available for $2.99 each however you are not able to add them to your cart to check out. Plus, I shouldn't have to purchase them again since the description of the season pass says they are included. 

• 6 months later...
On 2/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, trojbrown40 said:

So I recently purchased the season pass for the PS3 ($9.99) and I'm missing the Black Panther and Doctor Strange levels. Did this happen to anybody else? It gave me lots to download, except those 2 levels/content. I checked my download and purchase history and they aren't there.  When I go to the PS3 store, it has them available for $2.99 each however you are not able to add them to your cart to check out. Plus, I shouldn't have to purchase them again since the description of the season pass says they are included. 

Same exact thing happened to me, this is the only mention of this happening that I can find anywhere. I bought the season pass back in late march when the whole store shutdown thing was going on and just started playing the game again. I looked at my old account and found that the Deluxe Edition had been purchased on it and downloaded the DLCs from there, so I got pretty lucky. Not sure what I would've done otherwise, for anyone having this issue you might just have to fork up the $30 and buy the Deluxe Edition unless you can find another way to purchase the DLCs.

On 9/11/2021 at 2:08 PM, shxrpay said:

Same exact thing happened to me, this is the only mention of this happening that I can find anywhere. I bought the season pass back in late march when the whole store shutdown thing was going on and just started playing the game again. I looked at my old account and found that the Deluxe Edition had been purchased on it and downloaded the DLCs from there, so I got pretty lucky. Not sure what I would've done otherwise, for anyone having this issue you might just have to fork up the $30 and buy the Deluxe Edition unless you can find another way to purchase the DLCs.

Yeah, it was a pain when it happened. I bounced around the customer service websites for a bit but finally I downloaded the PS app for my phone and was able to select the levels I needed from there. It counted that I bought them, and was able to "add" them for free on the app. You would have thought that using the PS3 store would work but it didn't. But using the app solved the problem for me in case it happens to anyone else. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think this issue has been resolved.  I have the disc version, went on my ps3 ps store and purchased the season pass for $9.99.

Then when I searched for the game Lego Marvel I went to the page, then went to Add Ons andwas there and listed as Free to download.  For some reason each time I went into pass and tried to hit download it froze my system.  I just went into each one individually in order to download and install them all.  No issues whatsoever, and did it the date of this post.