Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa coming to NA in July

Would bet on grind considering the only UR trophies are for maxing skills.

Also worth noting is that the "All Skills" and "Max All Skills" trophies seem to have been glitched for nearly six months considering that they were at 0% for the longest time until they started getting unlocked at the beginning of July or so, with some people getting the two trophies very close to one another after they were made achievable.

Edited by Walter-kun

Also worth noting is that the "All Skills" and "Max All Skills" trophies seem to have been glitched for nearly six months considering that they were at 0% for the longest time until they started getting unlocked at the beginning of July or so, with some people getting the two teophies very close to one another after they were made achievable.

Ah, that would explain things.

If it happened in July, at least we can suppose it's fixed in localized versions.

Aaaaand it's digital :/

Damn, I was actually hoping we would get it physical :/

Oh well =D

Oh well in my opinion Always better Digital than Nothing :P

And even because on Vita i usually end buying all Digital because of the Amazing Sales rather than Retail xD (For Example Daganrompa 10 € now, Retail here cost still 40 € -_-)

*Adds anime to my want to watch list* 

More Vita games for the horde!!!  xD It sucks that we don't get a physical version, but since others have mentioned an English version in Asia, I'll probably end up getting that. I'm no stranger to importing Vita games after all.

The game looks fun. It's been awhile since I last played a dating sim, so I hope I'm not too rusty in gaining the affection of waifus.  :P

Well, with the Asian version, it's not digital or nothing :P

Yeah i guess but since i don't have a lot of money unfortunately and i prefer to buy it on sale for 20 € when possible i think for this i'll pass, i have already to save for Valkirye Drive XP

• 2 weeks later...

Well the game is already out now Digitally on the PSN Store i see :P

But 40 Too much for me i don't buy game slike Digimon that i really want at that price xD Probably wait some sales and then i'll buy it for 15/20 €, i have the anime still to watch anyway :P

Well the game is already out now Digitally on the PSN Store i see :P

But 40 Too much for me i don't buy game slike Digimon that i really want at that price xD Probably wait some sales and then i'll buy it for 15/20 €, i have the anime still to watch anyway :P

Buy a physical version for that price :awesome:

Buy a physical version for that price :awesome:

Yeaah for that rice i wait another Japan Sale like 2 weeks ago and then buy like 4-5 games that are there on Sale and in my list since a lot xD

Unfortunately for now have to maximize what i can get rather than having an amazing Retail copy to see on my bookshelf :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeaah for that rice i wait another Japan Sale like 2 weeks ago and then buy like 4-5 games that are there on Sale and in my list since a lot xD

Unfortunately for now have to maximize what i can get rather than having an amazing Retail copy to see on my bookshelf :P

That's actually what I do! It's the only way I can buy those games. I only buy 1 NEW game a year with the rest being on sale.

@sephiroth, I hope someone answers you soon. How's the game so far?

• Like 1

That's actually what I do! It's the only way I can buy those games. I only buy 1 NEW game a year with the rest being on sale.

@sephiroth, I hope someone answers you soon. How's the game so far?

It's a cool little game, you have too juggle dating, training, duel etc which I find hard and because I couldn't a partner for the main event it was game over  :S  :angry:  so I have to start over now  :facepalm:  -_- I didn't ever get to go on a date though even though I was constantly giving presents  :blink:

Kirin best girl :awesome:

Pay attention to the tutorial missions. It's pretty much button mashing from there on =D

I feel like I should import this soon to make a guide :awesome:

Please do! the quicker the better  :lol:

Edited by sephirothdude

Why... were you playing custom mode? xD

I thought that the was easier mode for some reason because if you play as Ayato it says in the description you have two weeks to find a partner but in custom mode it says you have until august or something like that anyway  :unsure:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :facepalm:  but in custom mode your stats start at 0 and Ayato's story there already raised a bit.

I thought that the was easier mode for some reason because if you play as Ayato it says in the description you have two weeks to find a partner but in custom mode it says you have until august or something like that anyway  :unsure:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :facepalm:  but in custom mode your stats start at 0 and Ayato's story there already raised a bit.

It can't be easier mode when everyone is already into Ayato :awesome:

I was thinking about doing this too, but for the English version.

Yea, of course English version. I meant importing the Asian version as I by no means want to pass up the opportunity to get a physical version xD

Um... you want to do it too, if you agree that Kirin is the best girl, I may leave it up to you :awesome: