Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa coming to NA in July

Yea, of course English version. I meant importing the Asian version as I by no means want to pass up the opportunity to get a physical version xD

Um... you want to do it too, if you agree that Kirin is the best girl, I may leave it up to you :awesome:

I think that Kirin is one of the best girls :awesome:.

How about we team up to write the guide?

That's actually what I do! It's the only way I can buy those games. I only buy 1 NEW game a year with the rest being on sale.

@sephiroth, I hope someone answers you soon. How's the game so far?

Yep Same, this year i just bought 2 Games retail, all the others borrowed or form PSN Sales; Especially on Vita because, i don't know tehre in the UK, but here are like 5-6 the game that costs less Retail than Digital for it :(

Anyway Have Fun sephiroth with the game, i'll do as Dragon and wait for a Sale but probably unlike him not the first one but the 2Nd or 3Rd one xD

Then what better time to start than now? =D

You can start with Asterisk =D

Vita games are overpriced in The Netherlands :|. Importing games also doesn't make much of a difference.

i'll do as Dragon and wait for a Sale but probably unlike him not the first one but the 2Nd or 3Rd one xD

Lol, I don't have that much patience :lol:.

Yep Same, this year i just bought 2 Games retail, all the others borrowed or form PSN Sales; Especially on Vita because, i don't know tehre in the UK, but here are like 5-6 the game that costs less Retail than Digital for it :(

but probably unlike him not the first one but the 2Nd or 3Rd one xD

Considering this game, it will probably have 50% sale the first time, no need to wait :awesome:

Vita games are overpriced in The Netherlands :|. Importing games also doesn't make much of a difference.

It must! Import is the savior!

Import all the way!

Take off the black glasses xD If you find nice sitess, transport won't cost that much :P

Obviously, if you think that 40-50 bucks for a game is overpriced then... yea... you probably won't find any suitable price =D

Unfortunately, the only physical Vita games that are below €40 are games like Ratchet, Jak, Fifa, Sly, and a bunch of Lego crap :|.

Unfortunately, the only physical Vita games that are below €40 are games like Ratchet, Jak, Fifa, Sly, and a bunch of Lego crap :|.

40€ ~= 50 bucks. Many games you import (mostly localized obviously, Japanese start on 50€) are 50 bucks including shipping costs, therefore, within your area  :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

40€ ~= 50 bucks. Many games you import (mostly localized obviously, Japanese start on 50€) are 50 bucks including shipping costs, therefore, within your area  :P

That's why I'm looking for games to import and order them all at once. So far I want to get these from Play-Asia:

• IA/VT
  • Moe Chronicle
  • DOA Xtreme 3

That's why I'm looking for games to import and order them all at once. So far I want to get these from Play-Asia:

• IA/VT
  • Moe Chronicle
  • DOA Xtreme 3

Um... I'm not sure I would suggest that. Especially from P-A.

Sure, big orders cut the shipping costs but you have bigger chance of getting charged at customs.

I checked your VATs and you, Dutchs, seem to have it pretty much same as us, 22€ limit for VAT-free import and 21% VAT so... big orders will cost you, big time.

Um... I'm not sure I would suggest that. Especially from P-A.

Sure, big orders cut the shipping costs but you have bigger chance of getting charged at customs.

I checked your VATs and you, Dutchs, seem to have it pretty much same as us, 22€ limit for VAT-free import and 21% VAT so... big orders will cost you, big time.

Dammit, so one game at a time is recommended?

Dammit, so one game at a time is recommended?

Yes. From P-A definitely. 

My P-A orders went like this (prices rounded and include shipping costs):

1) Moe Chronicles - 35€ - no customs

2) Sora no Kiseki FC + Earth Defense Force for friend 94€ - customs

3) Dragon Quest - 29€ - no customs

As you can see, all orders were above 22€ limit (I presume that is the same for all European countries xD) but only the bigger one got VATed.

If you go for eBay, you can order more items if the seller has games you want since they usually put their orders into a simple envelope (you can probably request that as well).

Yes. From P-A definitely. 

My P-A orders went like this (prices rounded and include shipping costs):

1) Moe Chronicles - 35€ - no customs

2) Sora no Kiseki FC + Earth Defense Force for friend 94€ - customs

3) Dragon Quest - 29€ - no customs

As you can see, all orders were above 22€ limit (I presume that is the same for all European countries xD) but only the bigger one got VATed.

If you go for eBay, you can order more items if the seller has games you want since they usually put their orders into a simple envelope (you can probably request that as well).

Holy crap, that's a lot to pay with the customs :|.

Ok, thanks. That's good to know.

Holy crap, that's a lot to pay with the customs :|.

No, no, that wasn't price for custom =D

That was the price I paid for games xD

To show that all easily got over 22€ =D

In terms of customs, I paid around 20€ (it was in dollar so actually better conversion rate for me xD) but it's always (VAT/100) * Overall price. Depending on how you handle it with customs services, there may be an additional price for your courier :D 

I always get a bit jealous of those who can import because here in Norway, it's cost of game+shipping cost+custom duty+sales tax = no chance in hell I'm importing!

I would love to buy IA/VT Colorful and Moe Chronicle

Edited by Edunstar84

I always get a bit jealous of those who can import because here in Norway, it's cost of game+shipping cost+custom duty+sales tax = no chance in hell I'm importing!

I would love to buy IA/VT Colorful and Moe Chronicle

That's why you should go for eBay! :D

Not even Norway can tax you for an envelope =D