Yes, Furi has a Plat

Kishnabe

Woo.. Beat Furi twice so far and still have a few trophies to go.

Just a couple of things to help you out:

Your overall rank is a factor of three things: Clear Time, KO (how many times you got a game over), and Hits (how many times you've been hit)

There are three difficulties: Promenade, Furi, and Furier. Promenade is Easy and disables trophies (and won't unlock Furier). Furier is unlocked after beating Furi and will require an entirely new playthrough.

The speedrun trophies have to get unlocked by playing Speedrun Mode after beating the game. I saw there are three times on the leaderboard and one clocked in at 59 minutes so it seems doable.

The A/S rank trophies are your cumulative ranks across all fights in that difficulty. I tried replaying one of the fights that I could beat without getting hit in Practice Mode, got all S ranks, and no trophy pop.

My first playthrough clocked in ~7:20 and 99 KO on Furi. 

Edited by DarkParodius

I've just beat the first two bosses without a dead, but it was pretty intense, and the battles are very long, 10-15 minutes without a second of rest. Don't know how I'll manage de the rage when I'll die after 15 minutes battle. But for now, I'm enjoying it.