Yes, Furi has a Plat

Kishnabe

Probably won't be able to plat it, got stuck on the third boss - cant get used to parrying the old man because he does this annoying feint at the start that always gets me to parry too early ha. Will probably try to complete it in normal mode at least.

S-ranking Furier/hard difficulty is going to be damn near impossible or take so many hours of practice. Everything else on Furi/normal difficulty wasn't too hard, the speedrun times are fairly lenient. Furier just adds a bunch of extra stuff that makes every fight more complex. So far I've gotten bosses 1, 2 and 10 (going by the practice menu) down. I guess there's probably 2 extra bosses on Furier that I haven't seen in the story mode.

I'm really enjoying the game but I can see myself getting incredibly frustrated getting these last two trophies down.

S-ranking Furier/hard difficulty is going to be damn near impossible or take so many hours of practice. Everything else on Furi/normal difficulty wasn't too hard, the speedrun times are fairly lenient. Furier just adds a bunch of extra stuff that makes every fight more complex. So far I've gotten bosses 1, 2 and 10 (going by the practice menu) down. I guess there's probably 2 extra bosses on Furier that I haven't seen in the story mode.

I'm really enjoying the game but I can see myself getting incredibly frustrated getting these last two trophies down.

Were you able to just get the S-Ranks in practice mode for the trophy? Or do you have to get them in story mode? I agree, I have only tried The Chain in Furier mode and those trophies are going to be a pain in the ass. The speedrun ones weren't too bad, at least.

Also, does anyone know how to get the Light It Up trophy? It's such a common one and I assume it's something at the beginning of the game but it's one of the only ones I don't have.

Edited by k_Reign

Were you able to just get the S-Ranks in practice mode for the trophy? Or do you have to get them in story mode? I agree, I have only tried The Chain in Furier mode and those trophies are going to be a pain in the ass. The speedrun ones weren't too bad, at least.

Also, does anyone know how to get the Light It Up trophy? It's such a common one and I assume it's something at the beginning of the game but it's one of the only ones I don't have.

For the light it up trophy all you have to do is turn your armors light on during a path (those things in-between boss fights). You can turn it on with triangle, hope I helped :)

Also could somebody please tell me how to get the boost master trophy? Not sure how to perform a boost hit \:, is it when you hold square then hit the enemy?

Edited by EpicNogg4

For the light it up trophy all you have to do is turn your armors light on during a path (those things in-between boss fights). You can turn it on with triangle, hope I helped :)

Also could somebody please tell me how to get the boost master trophy? Not sure how to perform a boost hit \:, is it when you hold square then hit the enemy?

You can only do this when you duel a boss ( when there's a big blue circle ). Now instead of shooting you can now boost your attack damage significantly by tilting R stick to the right or left. All you need to do is hit a guardian with it 10x and you get the trophy. be sure to finish it charging though

Can anybody tell me how to do the 

Lucky for You

Meet The Voice in your cell after defeating The Chain

and 

There Is Kindness in You

Accept The Song's compromise

Edited by Acropyre
  • Like 1

You have to do it in a story run. Luckily the story rank doesn't require you to do every single boss with an S rank, it's an independent rank based on your total time / KOs / hits. I think the KO limit is around 10? I think I had 6 on my S rank Furi run (the trophy screenshot didn't get my stats, sorry). I'm hoping they're a bit more lenient with it on Furier.

You can only do this when you duel a boss ( when there's a big blue circle ). Now instead of shooting you can now boost your attack damage significantly by tilting R stick to the right or left. All you need to do is hit a guardian with it 10x and you get the trophy. be sure to finish it charging though

This is correct. The easiest way I've found is to do The Chain (the first boss) in practice mode. Get him into the duel phase then do a boost hit on him (make sure the sword is glowing). It'll take 1/3 of his health off. Do that twice and then let him KO you so you restart that phase. Then get him into duel phase again and deplete his life bar using 3 boost hits. That's 5 hits, so do it again for his second health bar and that'll get you the trophy.

edit:

Lucky for You

Meet The Voice in your cell after defeating The Chain

and 

There Is Kindness in You

For Lucky for You: beat The Chain and then when you regain control walk backwards away from the portal that takes you to the next area. If you keep going there'll be a room just behind where you first get control and if you go in there the rabbit man will talk to you about some stuff and you'll get the trophy.

For There Is Kindness in You: after beating The Hand (the shield guy) and meeting up with The Song (the Valkyrie/angel lady), she'll ask you to stay. Just put the controller down for a while, she'll loop through her two lines a few times and eventually a cutscene will start which will give you the trophy. It'll also count as finishing the game, so don't do it on a S-rank run or anything.

Edited by cervideus
  • Like 1

Lucky for YouMeet The Voice in your cell after defeating The Chain

and 

There Is Kindness in You

Thanks so much mate! :)

Another question guys, anyone know how to get "My only chance"?

Once you get full control after the credits, instead of going to that big tower there's a village to the left of it near the ocean. If you go there, there'll be a cutscene and you'll get the trophy.

• Like 1

Can anyone give me some tips on the last phase of the other samurai dude?

I just cant handle his attacks, everything up to that was easy.

Can anyone give me some tips on the last phase of the other samurai dude?

I just cant handle his attacks, everything up to that was easy.

Okay, nevermind. Just made it.

For anybody else that might have problems with him, do not constantly attack after blocking in his last phase.

Wait for an opening he will give you.

I'm in the middle of my Furi difficulty S-rank run. Been playing each boss on practice. The only thing you really to have to track of is how many hits you take, it depends on each boss ( The Strap only lets you get hit 10 hits for S while The Line lets you get hit 30 times to get S). Of course you can never get KO'd during the bosses.

• Like 1

The S rank for story mode seems to be a lot more generous with KOs and Hits than practicing each boss individually. In this video (https://youtu.be/ZEDL6lVoMqM?t=11m11s), the guy gets an S rank with 2:30 clear time, 19 KOs, and 460 hits. And it seems if you choose the bad ending (where you don't have to fight the last boss) you still get a ranking.

The one thing I'm curious about is quitting out to the main menu. When I fought the 7th boss, it took me lots of tries but I never quit out to the main menu. So when I went to practice mode it said my rank was D with 40 deaths. But I had a rank B with 1 death against the 4th boss despite spending a long time on it too. My speculation is that quitting to the main menu resets the death and hit counters for each boss, which would make it much easier.

The S rank for story mode seems to be a lot more generous with KOs and Hits than practicing each boss individually. In this video (https://youtu.be/ZEDL6lVoMqM?t=11m11s), the guy gets an S rank with 2:30 clear time, 19 KOs, and 460 hits. And it seems if you choose the bad ending (where you don't have to fight the last boss) you still get a ranking.

The one thing I'm curious about is quitting out to the main menu. When I fought the 7th boss, it took me lots of tries but I never quit out to the main menu. So when I went to practice mode it said my rank was D with 40 deaths. But I had a rank B with 1 death against the 4th boss despite spending a long time on it too. My speculation is that quitting to the main menu resets the death and hit counters for each boss, which would make it much easier.

Oh, wow. Here I was freaking out about getting S-Rank. Good to know that it's fairly lenient. Hopefully Furier is similar. I just finished up Furi S-Rank and am practicing for Furier mode, and MAN are they tough!

I'm going to spend a little bit of time on the Furier Story Mode and I'll see if quitting and reloading resets the counters. If it does, then the platinum really isn't all that bad. Hopefully the requirements for S on Furier are pretty lax, too.

Edited by k_Reign
  • Like 1

Speedrun trophies isn't as bad as I thought it would be

I just managed to beat the speedrun trophy @ 1:11:33 with 277 hits with I think 10 KOs

As long as you know the bosses , and know what you're doing you'll be fine. I did practice the first  6 bosses ( up to the song ) but other than that , it was my second time meeting sniper chick, samurai dude, ice girl , and face man and I still did pretty well.

Just finished Furier mode. I was quitting to the main menu if I started doing pretty badly on a fight in case it didn't count them, but it does. I ended with 2 hours and 17 minutes about, which was S Rank, but I had 32 KOs (probably only 7 or so if it hadn't counted my quit-outs) and about 652 hits, both of which were A-Rank. 

So it looks like you cannot cheat it of its S-Rank, haha. Another attempt maybe tonight...

Funny enough, I might have gotten S-Rank if I hadn't restarted...

Edited by k_Reign

Dang, well thanks for trying. Be sure to post your stats when you S rank Furier!

For sure, I think if I get a practice run in for each boss tomorrow before the run I can get it. Especially since 650 hits and 32 KOs were still A rank; that seems fairly lenient.

Speedrun was a lot easier than I expected. Finished with 1:08:27, stupid sniper chick stuffed me up but still made it with a lot of extra time left. Next up S rank on Furi difficulty then finally S rank on Furier (not looking forward to it)

Edited by EpicNogg4

How hard was it compare to Furi mode?

Basically every attack is different. There's less time to react to the aoes, more projectiles, fewer health pickups, attack patterns are different... I think it's quite a bit more difficult, but after trying each boss in practice mode, I got S-Rank on my second run and could have gotten it on my first, so once you really get Furi mode down I don't think it's too bad.

Try out The Chain on Furier and you'll get an idea for the differences. It's so much more fun, too.

• Like 1

A good idea to do for S-rank Story runs is to go back to the main menu as soon as you start the boss fight, close the game, and back up the save on PS+ cloud.

Going back to main menu during boss fights saves any hits and ko's you received but doing it at the beginning of each fight and backing the save lets you restart quickly if you did a bad run. 

• Like 2