Yes, Furi has a Plat

Kishnabe

A good idea to do for S-rank Story runs is to go back to the main menu as soon as you start the boss fight, close the game, and back up the save on PS+ cloud.

Going back to main menu during boss fights saves any hits and ko's you received but doing it at the beginning of each fight and backing the save lets you restart quickly if you did a bad run. 

This is actually a good idea lol. Imma do this later after I take a nap. I've been practicing them bosses at Furrier difficulty and I can get away with 0 KOs @ 30-40something hits if I did bad / 20 hits if I did really well. I might be able to platinum it tonight

A good idea to do for S-rank Story runs is to go back to the main menu as soon as you start the boss fight, close the game, and back up the save on PS+ cloud.

Going back to main menu during boss fights saves any hits and ko's you received but doing it at the beginning of each fight and backing the save lets you restart quickly if you did a bad run.

Stupid question but how do I do this? Not sure how to back the saves up

Stupid question but how do I do this? Not sure how to back the saves up

Application Saved Data management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Upload to Online Cloud. This method only works if you have PS+.

Otherwise, transfer the files onto a USB drive.

• Like 1

Application Saved Data management -> Saved Data in System Storage -> Upload to Online Cloud. This method only works if you have PS+.

Otherwise, transfer the files onto a USB drive.

Just want to make sure I'm doing it right, so once I upload it to online storage if I stuff up do I download it to system storage then continue playing on that save?

Just want to make sure I'm doing it right, so once I upload it to online storage if I stuff up do I download it to system storage then continue playing on that save?

Yeah. After you upload, just remember the timestamp/date, that way you'll know that it was that point in time's file. 

Once you mess up, you download from online storage to system storage.

Make sure you turn off Auto Upload. 

Edited by Griffon234
  • Like 1

Yeah. After you upload, just remember the timestamp/date, that way you'll know that it was that point in time's file. 

Once you mess up, you download from online storage to system storage.

Make sure you turn off Auto Upload.

Thanks so much!!

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll use this as reference when I start playing the game myself. How many levels are there in the game anywho?

There are 9 bosses and 3 endings

you can get a rank if you do the Invasion ending, that way you skip the final end boss

I just found out that pressing  :cross: during the walking sequences makes the character auto-walk to the next objective

Wish i found this out sooner, walking in this game is tedious because the changing camera angles locks the control stick until you let go.

I found one video and the guy took S on FURIER with this 1.55 - 16 KO - 377 hits. In FURI mode 10 KO is fine 11 is Rank A i think on Furier 20 Ko is fine, 400 hits. Pass a boss at best, coming to other boss, quit, copy on USB stick and go for the boss etc...

Not mine

Immagine.png

Edited by Neme-ita
  • Like 1

Guys what am I supposed to do for "Let's Brawl"? It's so common, I wonder why I haven't got it yet?

I think for that one you just need to attack them when they have the orange circle under them after a perfect parry or a charge slash. It'll do the little cutscene attack and I think that's what it means when it says melee attack.

I found one video and the guy took S on FURIER with this 1.55 - 16 KO - 377 hits. In FURI mode 10 KO is fine 11 is Rank A i think on Furier 20 Ko is fine, 400 hits. Pass a boss at best, coming to other boss, quit, copy on USB stick and go for the boss etc...

Not mine

-clip-

Someone got this in Furi mode, so I think it's even more lenient than that:

8I8kGIFh.jpg

Edited by k_Reign

so it seems like S rank requirements for Story mode (for both Furi and Furier?) is:

- Less than 3 hours

- Less than 20 K.O's

- Less than 400 hits

That's super odd, I got 16 KOs on Furi and got an A

Z3cAP5Bh.jpg

Also I did a little testing and instead (or alongside) of backing the save up if you go back to the PS4 home screen and hit Close Application during a fight then the game won't save your progress and you can try again. It's a bit quicker than backing up. I tried dying and if you do it before that game over menu pops up (asking you to continue or go back to the main menu) then it won't save either. If that does pop up then it will save. I'm not 100% certain about what causes the game to save so I'd still back up but it's a bit quicker to retry a fight on Furier that way I guess.

So how difficult was it to get the plat?

Rate it from 1-10.

Probably a 7 or 8. With enough practice it becomes pretty easy. I found some bosses on the Furier run difficult but just go into practice mode until you feel ready and you should be fine. The speedruns shouldn't give you much trouble, again practice is key. Overall I think you can do it :)