Yes, Furi has a Plat

Kishnabe

What difficultly are the speedruns set to? So can you the close the application to reset a fight or get some practice in before the next boss without it messing up your rank?

The speedruns are set on Furi difficulty. You can close the application to have access to the main menu without making the game record how many hits and/or KOs you got since the last savepoint, which is a boss defeated, a game over screen or a "Restart" from Pause Menu.

Note that you cannot exploit this on speedruns, as you will have to fight all ten bosses in a single session (you can pause the game, but not go back to the main menu or close the application, as this will refresh the run making you start from the Chain again)

EDIT: I forgot, the time spent from a save point to a Close App exploit use won't be recorded either.

Edited by Ryuzaki1993

What difficultly are the speedruns set to? So can you the close the application to reset a fight or get some practice in before the next boss without it messing up your rank?

Don't worry about the speedruns too much. 

You can't quit the game to practice, then you will need to start all over again.

I just did it in 1 hour and 9 minutes, 20 minutes faster than is required on my first try. 

I've started writing a guide but unfortunately I can't finish it anymore. I've managed to write a roadmap, information about specific bosses, a few tips, but there are all the misc trophies that need more info. If anyone is willing to finish it I'll gladly add him to the guide writers group so he can edit it. Please contact me via PM if you want to help.

Edited by MojoNJojo
  • Like 1

Only thing keeping me from the Platinum trophy is doing is on  Furier and getting S rank. Since I've done everything else, I'm positive I can do it. The speedrun is alright. But that final boss to me is such a pain in the ass. I kept losing my cool and literally was 1 minute off of failing the speedrun. I spent like 30 minutes on that guy.

Finally PLATINUM i'm very proud of me 

My stats for S rank 

Time: 2.02.53

KO: 21

Hits: 432 

Sorry for double post. But since you have the platinum. Mind telling me what I need to do to speak with the Voice in the Free world for the trophy? I must have missed it

Still not planning on getting the plat, but I finished this last night and did the optional boss.  Hell of a game.  Congrats to anyone who can earn the plat.

Only thing keeping me from the Platinum trophy is doing is on  Furier and getting S rank. Since I've done everything else, I'm positive I can do it. The speedrun is alright. But that final boss to me is such a pain in the ass. I kept losing my cool and literally was 1 minute off of failing the speedrun. I spent like 30 minutes on that guy.

Sorry for double post. But since you have the platinum. Mind telling me what I need to do to speak with the Voice in the Free world for the trophy? I must have missed it

Turn left before going to the building where your suit is.  The Voice's place is by the water.

check the 14:20 mark onwards.

So i just finished getting both the speedrun trophies and now I need to s rank furrier mode. I wanted to ask for some advice on tackling furrier mode and find out the requirements for getting s rank.

I'm doing Furier mode. Finished the song. My experience, much harder. Less health pickups and bosses do stuff like teleport in combo. Also, there attacks have extra stuff, like the line, he'll shoot waves and bullets where I'm sure he just did bullets on furi mode. My best advice is practice. You'll get it eventually. I saw that requirements are more lenient than furi mode for reference

Edit:more indestructible bullets, tracking bullets, and more energy waves like bigger and 2 at once. Again no real tips, just gotta do it

Edited by moe_moe_kyuun

Okay, the ending you choose does change the S rank requirements.

https://twitter.com/TheGameBakers/status/752768186014175232

CnJerIJW8AAKW1w.jpg

That's why I got an A rank for 16 KOs without doing the optional boss, and that person got S for 19 KOs but doing the optional boss (it says Ending: Rebellion)

So it means that the requirements are defined for the whole playthrough... you don't need to meet S criteria for each boss, right?

I want to confirm that absolutely ALL trophies are disabled in Promenade mode?

Or are some trophies obtainable in Promenade mode?

Like even the various ending trophies :-

Welcome Back, Rider
Who Will Protect Them Next Time?
There Is Kindness in You
My Only Chance
Edited by DysectorZA

I want to confirm that absolutely ALL trophies are disabled in Promenade mode?

Or are some trophies obtainable in Promenade mode?

Welcome Back, Rider

There Is Kindness in You

My Only Chance

I haven't tried but when your about to click Promenade it warns you that all trophies will be disabled so I'm guessing the trophies won't pop.

Edited by EpicNogg4

I want to confirm that absolutely ALL trophies are disabled in Promenade mode?

Or are some trophies obtainable in Promenade mode?

Welcome Back, Rider

There Is Kindness in You

My Only Chance

Seeing as it says all trophies are disabled I'm going to assume that you won't get the ending trophies either. Just my guess.