Yes, Furi has a Plat

Kishnabe

I could not figure this out either. It might be random. Either way you should kill them asap.

You should not worry too much about speedrun mode. Staying under 1.5 hours is not that big of a challenge. I had 1:09 on my first try and 55 minutes on my second. But I could do faster if I practiced. I believe it has been done under 40 minutes even. Even when you die a few times you can still make it, even when you game over once or twice it should still be no problem if you aren't too slow otherwise.

I wrote a guide for this game: http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4677-Furi-Trophy-Guide with video's in case you want to see examples on how to kill bosses fast.

The guide is for every trophy in the game though, not just speedrun mode.

Thanks, I wasnt going with a guide because I wanted play through at my own pace. Ill look at the guide now :)

Finally finished Furi over the weekend. Took the first ending, and then tried The Star, but could not do it. Will give it another go. Got a D ranking overall. haha

I really had difficulty with The Burst, as well as The Edge. I'm gonna have to practice those two bosses a few times.

Pity you have to beat The Star for the speedrun trophies, thought I could skip The Star. 

Posting it again as it is kinda quicker to do than backup the save on PS+. If you are sucking hard against a boss you can close the application from the PS button menu and no KO nor hit taken from the last savepoint (Game Over / Boss beaten / Boss begin) will be recorded in the stats. I know, it's not how you should play, but still if you don't have that much time to spend on practice you can manage to get better against the bosses while actually progressing through your S rank story run.

Trying to finish this game on furier difficulty but having trouble with the scale.

In the  phase before the bullet hell  the scale has an attack that splits himself to 5 .

and attacks with expanding rings (that i always die) or with the green purple projectiles(that are easy to avoid).

Does someone knows how can i trigger the projectiles instead of the expanding rings? 

I think you have to send back his green ball with parry before it splits into multiples lines. That prevent his clones from spawning. I am not sure but I have seen multiple speedruns and every time the player does that.  :)

Finally finished Furi over the weekend. Took the first ending, and then tried The Star, but could not do it. Will give it another go. Got a D ranking overall. haha

I had the same on my first play through. Don't worry though, after beating the speed run, getting an S Rank on Furi was easy enough.

Easily the hardest boss for me was The Burst.

The real challenge will be to S Rank Furier