So it's $25 right now...

It's a great deal. The only reason I'm not going for it is because I prefer physical media and I'm waiting for a good deal on a physical copy.

If you've never played a DS game, DS 2 is the worst place to start though. The first one is still the best and 3 is definitely better than 2, so you should approach this with that in mind.

Demon's Souls is probably even cheaper and it outdoes DS2 in most aspects. $25 isn't that amazing, you'll find it for 20 sooner or later. If you only have a PS4 i guess it's ok but DS3 is better.

• Like 1

Demon's Souls is probably even cheaper and it outdoes DS2 in most aspects. $25 isn't that amazing, you'll find it for 20 sooner or later. If you only have a PS4 i guess it's ok but DS3 is better.

I'd get DS3 if I could, but I can't afford it right now. That's why the $25 deal is so appealing to me.

tight on cash?

gamestop (or an equivalent) pre-owned, plat, return within 7 days for full refund (policy may vary).

If I was to get DS3, I HIGHLY doubt i'd be able to get anywhere NEAR the end of the game, sadly.

If I was to get DS3, I HIGHLY doubt i'd be able to get anywhere NEAR the end of the game, sadly.

is gamestop an option for you? because i've done this where i'll return the game, then go right down to another gamestop and buy it pre-owned again.. lololol so make that 14 days.. xD

Besides my closest EB I think the next closest one is nearly 40 minutes away, besides, this isn't my money in the first place and having a deadline of when to turn it back in is really uncomfortable and 99% of the time I can't go shopping so there's never a guarantee that I'll get the money back. If that makes sense.

This game has been at $19.99 (PS4 version) on Playstation store for year now.   $25 is a little high.  Anyway, it's a great game with all 3 DLCs included.

tight on cash?

gamestop (or an equivalent) pre-owned, plat, return within 7 days for full refund (policy may vary).

No offense, but if people are tight on cash, instead of spending time on video games, get a job.