BioShock: Collection PS4 Remaster thoughts?

HoechlinsButt

Will be interesting to see what they do about Bioshock 2's trophy list. Quite a few were for the multiplayer which will now be removed. I wonder if they'll add some new trophies to balance it out or just up-rank a few to silver and gold.

Will be interesting to see what they do about Bioshock 2's trophy list. Quite a few were for the multiplayer which will now be removed. I wonder if they'll add some new trophies to balance it out or just up-rank a few to silver and gold.

Perhaps rank a few up and make the combat dlc trophies base game now? They could add some new ones too, who knows. Let's keep in mind this is in 2Ks hands now, not Irrational. They may not know what they're doing lmao.

Edited by HoechlinsButt
  • Like 1

As the title suggests, the BioShock trilogy was recently announced to be fully remastered with all dlc content on September 13th. What are everybody's thoughts on this? Will you be picking up the game again or have you not yet entered the world of BioShock? BioShock 2 has also been confirmed to have no more Multiplayer content, which is great as that was the only thing holding the game down trophy wise. Thoughts?

Only played for a few on BioShock 1, and absolutely hated the combat. I wanted to see why it was so highly praised, but just couldn't figure it out. I'm undecided as to getting this collection, figuring maybe if I give it one more go, I may like it a little. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't wait. I've really enjoyed most of all 3 of the games (the mp grind in 2 kinda sucked. Luckily, the MP is out the window in the collection :yay:).

One of the rare occasions when I preorder a game. Comes with a nice steel case too. I like those.