999 finally coming to PS Vita and PC

First of all, sorry if this topic already exists.

So yesterday i was browsing through the web looking for any hint regarding a port of the first installment of the infamous "Zero Escape" trilogy and this is what I found.

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/999-coming-other-platforms

As a fan, I'm hyped for this!

Edited by GrandPoseidon
  • Like 3

Just bought VLR in the Big In Japan sale, so I hope they confirm one way or another soon so that I know whether to hold off and play 999 first. (I like to get my stories in order, y'see.)

It is pretty much confirmed :P Let's hope for a physical release too!

• Like 3

Nice! I wanted to start playing Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma but read that a lot of people recommend to play 999 first. I really hope this truly comes to PSVita as well since it's pretty hard to get a copy of 999 for DS here in Europe. 

Nice! I wanted to start playing Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma but read that a lot of people recommend to play 999 first. I really hope this truly comes to PSVita as well since it's pretty hard to get a copy of 999 for DS here in Europe.

If I remember correctly 999 never had a physical release in Europe, only in US

You could Download the the Zero Escape 999 VN iPhone app if you don't want to wait.

Under no circumstances should anyone ever download that atrocity. It totally butchers the game.

If it's not the game experience, but rather the story they are after downloading that "atrocity" shouldn't be a big deal. 

It's better than starting VLR with Zero knowledge of 999

You could Download the the Zero Escape 999 VN iPhone app if you don't want to wait.

I can't believe someone with such an username could say this.

No way. Just... no way. No puzzles means no... *final spoiler*. And 999 is not 999 without *final spoiler*. Without *final spoiler* the *not so final spoiler* would not have that big of an impact.

*Final spoiler* adds different level to *many final spoilers* and game experience!

If someone does not want to wait, they should properly emulate the DS version.

The iOS version should be deleted from this world.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

No way. Just... no way. No puzzles means no... *final spoiler*. And 999 is not 999 without *final spoiler*. Without *final spoiler* the *not so final spoiler* would have that big of an impact.

*Final spoiler* adds different level to *many final spoilers* and game experience!

Yeah, I'd rather not do that because all I hear about that version is similar to what Satoshi said. Plus, I'd need to get an iPhone :P

No way. Just... no way. No puzzles means no... *final spoiler*. And 999 is not 999 without *final spoiler*. Without *final spoiler* the *not so final spoiler* would have that big of an impact.

Alright my bad, I sincerely apologize. Tbh I only played the DS versions of ZE, and about 10 min of the OS version on the airplane.  :P

l spoiler*. Without *final spoiler* the *not so final spoiler* would have that big of an impact.

Also YES (If I understand you correctly)

Edited by ZeroLastReward

That's why, I would have to import it or buy it from the few people who only offer it for waaay too much money :)

Oh, that's unfortunate. Amazon ger offers the US Import of 999 for just 20€ and I too was seriously considering buying it, but luckily Vita gets a remaster now :)