999 finally coming to PS Vita and PC

• 3 months later...

I hope by the proper way, you mean on Vita. If not, I need to have a word with you...

jWlmm.gif

Duh, of course :P. With 'proper' I just meant I can now finally start playing the trilogy when this double pack comes out as I wanted to play 999 first before playing VLR and ZTD. It is pretty hard to get my hands on a copy of 999 so this finally gives me the chance to start with this series soon :).

Duh, of course :P. With 'proper' I just meant I can now finally start playing the trilogy when this double pack comes out as I wanted to play 999 first before playing VLR and ZTD. It is pretty hard to get my hands on a copy of 999 so this finally gives me the chance to start with this series soon :).

Ah, gooood. You're off the hook. ;)

I've never played 999 either, but I have played VLR and ZTD. All I can say is that you are in for a treat, my friend. I'm kinda jealous you get to experience the whole series for this first time. :P  

• Like 1

Ah, gooood. You're off the hook. ;)

I've never played 999 either, but I have played VLR and ZTD. All I can say is that you are in for a treat, my friend. I'm kinda jealous you get to experience the whole series for this first time. :P  

Yeah, I'm quite excited :). It certainly looks very cool and I heard a lot of praising words about it from a certain someone on these forums :awesome:.

• Like 1

I hope by the proper way, you mean on Vita. If not, I need to have a word with you...

jWlmm.gif

I'm sure he meant this passage of the article =D

Prepare to experience 999 as it was intended, and lose yourself in unparalleled immersion.

#NintyREKT :awesome:

Yeah, I'm quite excited :). It certainly looks very cool and I heard a lot of praising words about it from a certain someone on these forums :awesome:.

I wonder who that certain someone is :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I'm sure he meant this passage of the article =D

#NintyREKT :awesome:

Haha, I love how they worded that. xD Of course 999 never reached its full potential until it was on a vastly superior handheld (Vita). :giggle:

I mean now we have voices and it's in HD! Clearly better than the original in every way. :P

Now I can experience the game has it was intended. I'm ready to be immersed. B)

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Haha, I love how they worded that. xD Of course 999 never reached its full potential until it was on a vastly superior handheld (Vita). :giggle:

We know it, everyone knows it, Ninty just did not realize it until now :awesome:

I mean now we have voices and it's in HD! Clearly better than the original in every way. :P

Of course, it has Onii-sama :awesome:

• Like 1

Wonderful news, i can't wait for it, really glad they made this Combo so i can finally get even VLR to play it again and not have to rely on having the Plus active :P

Just waiting for a Trailer now :3 Ah obviously on Vita :D

Edited by Puriddu9427

The collection has been officially announced for Steam. http://gematsu.com/2016/10/zero-escape-nonary-games-also-coming-pc

Now I don't much care for that, but at least we have a new trailer to go along with it. ;)

I wonder if the Nintendo Switch will ever get these games. I'm guessing not, but I think it's kinda funny since the series started out as a DS exclusive.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Hehe, my bad. :giggle:

THIS WARNING NEEDS TO BE PRESENTED EVERY TIME!

I wonder if the Nintendo Switch will ever get these games. I'm guessing not, but I think it's kinda funny since the series started out as a DS exclusive.

5pb games started as Xbox ones. There were times where developers could not realize the real target group =D

THIS WARNING NEEDS TO BE PRESENTED EVERY TIME!

WARNING: The following trailer contains improper voices which some viewers may find offensive and/or disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

How's that? :giggle:

5pb games started as Xbox ones. There were times where developers could not realize the real target group =D

Oh yeah, the Psych-Pass VN started out as an Xbone exclusive too. Look how well that worked out. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

WARNING: The following trailer contains improper voices which some viewers may find offensive and/or disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

How's that? :giggle:

Hai, please use this whenever you post a wrong trailer :awesome:

Oh yeah, the Psych-Pass VN started out as an Xbone exclusive too. Look how well that worked out. :P

As a debug version for the PS port :awesome:

I actually said it would be just a test immediately after it got announced and... what do you know? It happened :awesome:

Hai, please use this whenever you post a wrong trailer :awesome:

I'll keep that in mind. xD

As a debug version for the PS port :awesome:

I actually said it would be just a test immediately after it got announced and... what do you know? It happened :awesome:

You know your stuff, clearly. :giggle:

I heard the Xbone version actually got patched recently to include English text. I guess they felt bad that they never localised it for them or something. :P