For Emergencies Only

BaneRises314

I have a real headache. I just needed to upgrade my pistol and revolver. So I played new game plus on easy. When I arrive at Bills town I see that my rifle and shotgun upgrades are missing. I play through it to Pittsburgh because I still needed some parts, upgrade pistol and nothing. Anyone know why? Maybe because I played on easy when my first playthrough was on normal? I'm just about done with this average game :/

I have a real headache. I just needed to upgrade my pistol and revolver. So I played new game plus on easy. When I arrive at Bills town I see that my rifle and shotgun upgrades are missing. I play through it to Pittsburgh because I still needed some parts, upgrade pistol and nothing. Anyone know why? Maybe because I played on easy when my first playthrough was on normal? I'm just about done with this average game :/

Are you sure that it's a New Game Plus? Because everything works perfectly after a New Game Plus, unless it glitched on you. Try deleting the Game Data and re-install it.

• Like 2

Just like ee28 said, are you absolutely sure is new game plus? Only collectibles are possible by chapter select, you need to do normally like you did first time.

As for the unfortunate struggle, I'm quite sad to know that, the last of us is easily my game of the last generation so makes me sad knowing is that difficult for you to keep going. Play something else and then get back, I'm quite certain you will feel how quality AAA the last of us is

• Like 1

Yes it was new game plus I tried it on easy and upgrades gone. I tried it on survivor again and voila they're there. I'm just mad I've wasted 5 hours but at least I'll get the plat. I actually like the gameplay more than the story. I was expecting more from the story. I did like the ending though. Good thing I only have to wait 2 years for the sequel though as opposed to 5 years ( rumor is 2018)

• Like 1

Just like ee28 said, are you absolutely sure is new game plus? Only collectibles are possible by chapter select, you need to do normally like you did first time.

As for the unfortunate struggle, I'm quite sad to know that, the last of us is easily my game of the last generation so makes me sad knowing is that difficult for you to keep going. Play something else and then get back, I'm quite certain you will feel how quality AAA the last of us is

• Like 1