The Warriors (2005 PS2 game) trophy list thoughts

smellslikejavier

I saw a lot of people request this game on the PS2 wishlist thread, what do you guys think about the trophy list? shame there's no plat.

At least the Metal Slug Anthology got one.

This release was unexpected -same thing happened with Bully and Manhunt being released without previous announcement on the Store some months ago-.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

Seems awful short. Did they just get lazy with this list? I never played it originally, but I remember watching the X-Play review. I feel like they definitely could have made this longer.

I feel the same way about some other PS2 games that didn't got a plat like Max Payne, Siren, Primal, etc. They deserved it in my opinion.  :hmm:

Maybe it's a way to release them faster, since apparently the more trophies it gets the more it takes to be released, and maybe Sony wants to have at least 1 PS2 game released every 1 or 2 weeks.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 3

Wonder if the 100% cheat will work for the trophy?

Also, game is live in AU, 22.95 as per usual. I'll still stick with my physical PS2 and PSP copies, or my digital PS2 and PSP copies that were like 3 bucks each, if you can't even be bothered putting in a platinum.

Great game though, for newcomers it's worth a solid 10 on sale, even at 10+ years old.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 2

I like the movie and enjoyed the game, I may pick this up one day if it goes on a flash sale.

Shame it doesn't have a larger trophy list or a platinum but I will still add it to my library at some point, I enjoyed couch co-op on this as well

Bit of both :) . I'll still get it eventually, but if they are going to be lazy with the trophy list (13 trophies cmon) im going to be lazy making my way to the Playstation store  :P

Maybe there is no other way to integrate more trophies? Don't forget that this is a emulated PS2 disc image that runs through en emulator and not a proper PS4 remaster. They can only do so much by going through the memory values a game gives out to use it for certain trophy triggers.