The Warriors (2005 PS2 game) trophy list thoughts

smellslikejavier

From what I remember the Wonder Wheel is falling apart in the game intro and not the film. The game has more content than the film, it represents the film quite well though.

Edit: Another thing I just thought about, there's no way I'm going to let trophies dominate my choice of games, I'll buy this and Max Payne.

Edited by Z1MZUM

Edit: Another thing I just thought about, there's no way I'm going to let trophies dominate my choice of games, I'll buy this and Max Payne.

One look at that 25% completion percentage attests to that!;-D

But seriously, it's a good policy. I myself have never played The Warriors, so I'll pick this up when there's a 50% off sale sometime (oh, and if it's 50% off now, it waits, because THE PSN SALES ARE TOO GOOD RIGHT NOW).

$15 with 13 trophies only? Yeah right, I'll wait until it's $5.

Probably no lower than $7.50.

One look at that 25% completion percentage attests to that!;-D

But seriously, it's a good policy. I myself have never played The Warriors, so I'll pick this up when there's a 50% off sale sometime (oh, and if it's 50% off now, it waits, because THE PSN SALES ARE TOO GOOD RIGHT NOW).

Probably no lower than $7.50.

Absolutely, I have so many games installed that I have never played. Reality is I spend about as much time gaming as I do working on 3 different consoles, I have allot of %0 games and others that have been completed once but never replayed again. I'm never going to hide a game, I'm never going to be interested in the percentage, the trophies serve one purpose for me and that's to see my progress in a game.

And I just buy too many games :blush:       And than never have the time to finish.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

I'm never going to hide a game, I'm never going to be interested in the percentage, the trophies serve one purpose for me and that's to see my progress in a game.

I can relate, I mean I love earning platinums like everyone else here, but I like that my profile list tells a story of my gaming experience. With this I mean if there's a game on my profile with 0 trophies earned and that I don't plan to play it again I like to leave it there as it is, and if someone asks me why I didn't played it that will allow me to remember about it and tell the story about what happened.

I don't know how to explain it but I don't really like to have a 100% perfect trophy list with all games plat'd, if a game is too hard to plat it then I will gave up and leave it there as it is, without hiding it or anything :)

• 1 year later...