Trophy's re-locked

Been playing this game for nearly a month and i only have a few trophy's left to get. I loaded my save this morning and even though in the trophy section in the game it says I've got 20/20 or 250/250 kills with a blunt weapon all the trophy's i have already unlocked have all got locked next to them now with the locked sign. Now i know this doesn't affect my trophy's on PSN but i'm thinking when i get the last few trophy's in the game it might not give me the platinum. Is there anyone else that has had this problem ? 

while this is strange, afaik the platinum is a "psn thing". so you will get the platinum as soon as the last (base game) non-platinum trophy unlocks and has nothing to do with the game itself.

i'd just keep going for it!

good luck

Edited by dernop
  • Like 1

while this is strange, afaik the platinum is a "psn thing". so you will get the platinum as soon as the last (base game) non-platinum trophy unlocks and has nothing to do with the game itself.

i'd just keep going for it!

good luck

Phew that's cheered me up  :D Thanks dernop

I can't think of a single game where the platinum trophy glitched or didn't unlock for whatever reason after earning every other trophy in the base game.

Pretty sure there would be at least one well known case if this was a possibility.

• Like 1

I can't think of a single game where the platinum trophy glitched or didn't unlock for whatever reason after earning every other trophy in the base game.

Pretty sure there would be at least one well known case if this was a possibility.

I couldn't find anything online so i was hoping that was the case. Thanks for the reply soniq  :wave:

Happened to me in Killzone 3. I had unlocked every non-dlc trophy in the game but the platinum didn't unlock.

I had to delete my Game Data and beat the final level again and it finally unlocked. Worried me for a bit :(

• Like 1

Happened to me in Killzone 3. I had unlocked every non-dlc trophy in the game but the platinum didn't unlock.

I had to delete my Game Data and beat the final level again and it finally unlocked. Worried me for a bit :(

Think id better keep everything crossed then  :(

actually what you're saying did happened to some other people, i read people saying here that in some games they earned all the trophies and the platinum glitched so they didn't got it.

of course it doesn't happen very often so is rare, but it did happened before.

I had the same thing happen to me with the PS3 version of this game a couple weeks ago. All my in-game progress was reset somehow, so "in game" it showed all my trophies as locked....I only has 1-2 trophies left to get, but when I got them the platinum popped just fine (Note, all my progress was lost, but not my character. I was still level 50 with all my gear...it was weird)

• 3 weeks later...

If you got any trophies with any character it will show them locked for other character's you haven't got them with yet but you only need to get trophies once on any combination of characters.  Like with the collectables you could get 40 on one character and 40 on another, and get the missed ones on any other characters and you can end up getting the same collectables more than once on different characters.

If finished story and continued with same character you will the same level all items, weapons and the trophies might show they were reset but would still have them on psn. and you start the game from ACT I.